Katie Price - Anyone fancy helping her out

TamH70

MIA
MethMouth.
@Fang_Farrier
How do they attach the new choppers, as per the 'new improved' katie?
Or is it a complex set of dentures?
Or Richard Kiel total rebuild?

I had a single veneer fitted on one of my bottom teeth after it went all shattery and caused dentists, various all sorts of conniptions. I had a lot of the remaining tooth ground away and a ceramic thingy slid in on top. Unfortunately, things didn't go all that well and one of the pegs holding the veneer in place has actually broken, and from what the tooth mangler told me, it happened when he inserted it.

For La Femme Price, I'd assume that she got the above treatment carried out, multiplied by lots, and if she's smiling that much, her fang farrier must have been competent.

Does the register cover "some Turkish bloke"?
Oh dear.
Just a quick bit of googling threw out this horror show - including pics of Ms Price.

Now, it could be a 'don't trust Johnny Turk' story.
But it also could be mostly true.

According to the Irish Dental Association, 300,000 people travelled abroad for dental work last year alone and approximately 75% of those who had travelled required corrective work back home.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
MethMouth.
@Fang_Farrier
How do they attach the new choppers, as per the 'new improved' katie?
Or is it a complex set of dentures?
Or Richard Kiel total rebuild?

Looks like a lot of crowns rather than a denture.
Given the pictures seem to show that there are still all her teeth there but they have been prepared by reshaping them.
The crowns are then either cemented or bonded in place.

Looks like a lot of crowns rather than a denture.
Given the pictures seem to show that there are still all her teeth there but they have been prepared by reshaping them.
The crowns are then either cemented or bonded in place.

Could I ask what this is please?:

"Generally, people also have their gums lasered at the same time"

1638528069638.gif

Craven Arms at Brockhampton! I've eaten in there. That means I've spoken to bar staff who've spoken to KP which means I've virtually shagged her. Oh I feel unclean - I'm off for a shower in bleach!
I used to live near Craven Arms in Shropshire. Does that count as a tenuous link?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Could I ask what this is please?:

"Generally, people also have their gums lasered at the same time"

No fecking idea, no matter how much I ask, they won't issue me a laser!

I assume that the reference is to some sort of gingival surgery. Often done with diathermy rather than a laser.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
_97688617_methadonemick.jpg

Did Methadone Mick from Still Game get his teeth done in Turkey?

Back streets of Glasgow.
While the technician involved could legally make TV and films props, he was caught being a bit naughty and making them for others.

If he had registered as a Clinical Dental Technician he would have been fine but by all accounts he was a bit of an arse who thought very highly of his own abilities.

Whether he was good or not, he didn't register with the authorities so as others have said, was prosecuted

Latest Threads