Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katie Price - Anyone fancy helping her out

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought he had given his mum a seeing to ......
I would worry on two counts
one he does not have the mental capacity
and 2 he is a big old unit, and could easily kill a woman if things got out of control
you would need a fully charged tazer handy just in case he gets a cob on and kicks off

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
and 2 he is a big old unit, and could easily kill a woman if things got out of control
you would need a fully charged tazer handy just in case he gets a cob on and kicks off
Two friends of mine have now-adult offspring with what are now called euphemistically learning difficulties. A common trait is a lack of restraint.

One mate has had several broken ribs when his son has kicked off and he's tried to restrain him.

The other has had her son punch holes in the interior walls when he's frustrated. Each time is a total re-plastering/re-decorating job.

And yes, Harvey is a BIG old unit.

But... none of that matters next to another headline, eh?

She's trash.

Last edited:
Two friends of mine have now-adult offspring with what are now called euphemistically learning difficulties. A common trait is a lack of restraint.

job jobbed ?

BE2RBQTQ5UI6TEZRGC6FQNXURY.jpg

Like Lennie in "Of Mice And Men" minus the bullet to the back of the noggin at the end.

I feel sorry for the lad...

1. It's not his fault she is his mother.
2. The poor bugger is blind and deaf.
3. He is reliant on others to help him through life.

On the other hand at least he doesn't know he's black.

My bold from wiki "the symptoms of syphilis go unseen in infants so that they develop the symptoms of latent syphilis, including damage to their bones, teeth, eyes, ears, and brain"

TamH70

MIA
My bold from wiki "the symptoms of syphilis go unseen in infants so that they develop the symptoms of latent syphilis, including damage to their bones, teeth, eyes, ears, and brain"

Yeah, that might be true, but do those infants usually grow to be six foot fifty and twenty-odd stone in weight like young Harvey?

well,you'll get to see him in all his glory tonight on the beeb at 11.15 pm as KP herself tells of their struggles. can't wait to miss that show.
He was ok at cricket

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
She was in Saturdays times bleating on
Seems it costs 350k a year to care for him
But it depends on her local council for funding
On the upside if he moves into the star centre me and my mate German the spread will put a price in to fill and decorate all the holes he makes

One mate has had several broken ribs when his son has kicked off and he's tried to restrain him.

The other has had her son punch holes in the interior walls when he's frustrated. Each time is a total re-plastering/re-decorating job.

And yes, Harvey is a BIG old unit.

But... none of that matters next to another headline, eh?

She's trash.
Very, very easily solved:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yeah, that might be true, but do those infants usually grow to be six foot fifty and twenty-odd stone in weight like young Harvey?

six foot fifty inches? that makes him over ten feet tall.

Yokel

LE
six foot fifty inches? that makes him over ten feet tall.

He might also be better at basic Maths than some posters.

Anyway, with the thread title in mind, does anyone have any links to any of Katie Price's early pre silicone modelling? She was pretty and I believe she did glamour and magazine type stuff. Anyone got any scans?

Anyway, with the thread title in mind, does anyone have any links to any of Katie Price's early pre silicone modelling? She was pretty and I believe she did glamour and magazine type stuff. Anyone got any scans?

She was quite the looker 21 years ago

Screenshot_20210125-235946_Google.jpg

In fucking rag order now though

Screenshot_20210126-001024_Google.jpg

It might get you accusations of being a reactolite wearer.

She was 16 when she started.

Latest Threads