Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katie Price - Anyone fancy helping her out

I feel sorry for the lad...

1. It's not his fault she is his mother.
2. The poor bugger is blind and deaf.
3. He is reliant on others to help him through life.

On the other hand at least he doesn't know he's black.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I feel sorry for the lad...

1. It's not his fault she is his mother.
2. The poor bugger is blind and deaf.
3. He is reliant on others to help him through life.

On the other hand at least he doesn't know he's black.

So, did she hire a hooker for Harvey's 18th, like she said she was going to?

It's not like he can go down town to find himself a bird, as all the boozers, clubs and gigs are closed.
She could save a bit of dosh and keep the thing "in-house". After all Harvey wouldn't know any different, and if she got knocked up, whatever popped out of her twat nine-moths later would just be more of the same.

moths my bold, I don’t think there has been any moths there since about 1995...

Chuck a grenade up that and the shrapnel wouldn’t hit the sides.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Chuck a grenade up that and the shrapnel wouldn’t hit the sides.
You know how you stand on the district line platform, the train arrives with a rush of warm fetid air, and the tunnel sides all dirty never touch the carriages?
Then it shoots off down the tube???
That's the image in my minds eye
The adverts are the only cheery thing

It's not like he can go down town to find himself a bird, as all the boozers, clubs and gigs are closed.

Cheers mucker. The most in depth article I've seen about her various liaisons.
The part below I found especially titillating.

Screenshot_20210116-153431_Free Adblocker Browser_copy_1080x2059.jpg

Who will take her up the aisle? Fnarr fnarr.

That these 3 shallow . . . creatures . . . are doomed to forever live car-crash lives pleases me.

With luck, any issue will ignore them in later life, thus condemning them to bitter and tear-stained old age.

:)
My birth date is within a month of KP's. I'm the first to admit that I've never been an oil painting or a big hit with the girls, and even when I was 18, 'Jordan' wouldn't have given me the time of day.

I do so enjoy seeing her turn into a caracature of herself; her teeth alone (without laminates) would frighten a better man than me. Unfortunately, vanity is a cruel mistress. I'll get old. She'll rot to death.

Last edited:

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer

I thought he had given his mum a seeing to ......

Latest Threads