Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katie Price - Anyone fancy helping her out

I don't think that Dwight Yorke is the real father. Harvey's real dad must be almost as big as he is.
V Jones perhaps, or 2 or 3 members of the England rugby team of the time.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
1610725255779.png

I think that what's so upsetting is that she's so attention-hungry that she's quite happy for the in-progress shots to be shared.

It's just so... desperate.

Plus all the "paparazzi" shots of her that are in the papers are watermarked by low rent photographers that she'll be paying to follow her around taking photos as an attempt to keep herself relevant, rather than her actually being relevant, so I'm informed by my Mrs who is heavily involved in PR and the press.

She's just showing Megain what levels she can reach in the art of advanced self-publicity.

Bring back The Word, and have her drink a cold bucket of sick for a bit of self publicity

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
1610729607127.png

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
1610729658498.png

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
1610729688620.png

I don't think that Dwight Yorke is the real father. Harvey's real dad must be almost as big as he is.
You're right, I just read this in this weeks news catch-up

1610729811580.png

I see our local rag is trumpeting the arrival of the big fella
some of the comments are interesting
frankly if he comes here I suspect she will be seen around town
at least Covid will keep her out of the way for a while
Good , now he can have a run out for Gloucester , with a bit of coaching he'll make a terrifying No8

She was fit before she had them huge Reebok tits nailed on.
We're the same age, I remember her being in 'Loaded' when I was 18.
State of it now, what a mess...

Sent from my Nokia 1.3 using Tapatalk

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
She was fit before she had them huge Reebok tits nailed on.
We're the same age, I remember her being in 'Loaded' when I was 18.
State of it now, what a mess...

Sent from my Nokia 1.3 using Tapatalk
As I've mentioned before, she was the girlfriend of a local-league footballer back in the day. A colleague of mine was on the same team at the time.

At the time, I remember a fairly grown-up interview with her - grown-up in that the interviewer wasn't of the PHWOOAR! variety but set out to do a decent interview about who she was and what made her tick. She was at the time a very new Page 3 girl. The interviewer made particular mention of how pretty she was in the flesh - that photographs didn't do her justice.

If the years haven't been kind then there's certainly an element of Dorian Grey in reverse - the face now reflects the hard living and the underlying character. I know a couple of people who've worked with her directly. Suffice to say they don't know.

Latest Threads