Katie Price - Anyone fancy helping her out

Now thats a phrase worthy of another thread on here recently about saying likely to be lost.. Can someone help us out as to what the post was named? Ta
My Grandad used not the full shilling all the time, as well as que3r as a nine bob note!
Feck me, I didn't know that I was your grandad . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . or anyone else's for that matter.

JAD

LE
Ok, so my astral map the other day was slightly off the mark with grid reference and a date; however, ex glamour model and media personality (stop giggling at the back), Ms Price, err 44 alegedly, is going to Ibiza in a few weeks. So I surmise her and her legal time have predicted the future and are sure that her next visit to court (on 24th June), is a formality for breaching a restraining order (for the umpteenth time).
I hope the judge reads the red tops and is happy to scupper her plans of foam parties, Fat Boy Slim on the decks and endless fun in the sun.
You really cannot make this up ffs.
Happy Friday everyone.
Katie Price planning trip to Ibiza for makeup master class- despite jail warning
I commented the other week on Priceless dodging another bullet and booking a holiday to Ibiza despite a jail time warning order. I guess she's sacked this Europe gig and plumbed for a more suitable Middle or Far East swan.
Yet (x7) again dodge HMP Chokey whilst using Harvey as a mitigating circumstance as she is listed as his ''primary carer' (no sniggering at the back boy). Then within 72 hours of leaving court, is 'papped' at Heathrow * (Other London airports are available) lugging a small African Nations worth of designer matching luggage in Princess Pricey Pink (obvs).
HMRC are missing a trick here as they clearly aren't subbed to ARRSE and haven't had that penny drop moment that she's clearly spending the money from her current pile of, (insert your own favourite) sh!te, fly on the frickin' wall tripe TV programme, rather than it going to service the £3+ million debt she has currently amassed.
Mind you, a very wise CFO of a big company once said to me, if you owe 20 grand to a debt collection agency then you have a big problem. Owe a million to the tax man, then they have a big problem! I think I'm mature enough to appreaciate that statement now.

Last edited:
I disagree, I think she is a full shilling though she thinks she is untouchable re jail time due to being a celeb and playing the son carer card, a line of thinking not being disabused by the legal system unfortunately.
The reasoning behind my original comment is that she seems obsessed with harassing her victim. In her mind she has done nothing wrong, a view reinforced by the courts not sending her to prison or the female equivalent of Broadmoor. That sort of obsession is not psychologically normal.

When she finally does go to prison, and it is almost certainly a when and not an if, she will, like all bullies, blame it on her victim. I recently heard a new (to me) term for this, a cry bully.

Chef

LE
When she finally does go to prison, and it is almost certainly a when and not an if, she will, like all bullies, blame it on her victim. I recently heard a new (to me) term for this, a cry bully. Edited for brevity
She's been appearing in court for various offences for over a decade without being unduly inconvenienced by prison sentences. I doubt she ever will, more's the pity. From the ever reliable Wiki:

'In September 2021, Price was taken to hospital after a car crash near Partridge Green, which is located close to her home in Horsham. No other vehicle was involved. Later that month, Price pleaded guilty to driving drunk without insurance and while disqualified.'

I was pretty certain that driving while disqualified was a custodial matter, yet she got away with it. Considering her constant motoring offences she should have been a dead cert for a spell in gaol. The fact that she still walks free and had booked a holiday before the last court case would indicate that she does have some sort of immunity to the laws that govern us lesser mortals.

Even the tax man seems not to be bothered by her life style or finances despite her £3,000,000+ bankruptcy debt.

Like Mr Saunders' remarkable recovery from alleged Alzheimers some people lead charmed lives.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I saw this on the BBC

1656361185116.png

turns out it's the country

Now thats a phrase worthy of another thread on here recently about saying likely to be lost.. Can someone help us out as to what the post was named? Ta
My Grandad used not the full shilling all the time, as well as que3r as a nine bob note!
"... nine bob note ...", adjusted for inflation:

Nine Pound Note.JPG

Best one I heard was 'as queer as a bottle of chips (holds hands a foot apart) this colour'

ISTR Kenny Griffiths Lynch on breakfast TV saying that, following the success of the Three Tenors, Elton John (and two others who he named) were going to make a recording as the Three Nine Bob Notes.

Last edited:
BlackBeltBarrister can't understand why Price isn't in prison.

He gives a good explanation as to why she should be in prison but caveats it with he hasn't seen the full decision.

JAD

LE
Best one I heard was 'as queer as a bottle of chips (holds hands a foot apart) this colour'
Yes, we had a SQMS in my mob 30 years ago who quoted that queer line and did the whole 'one that got away' hands apart sketch too. He'd also do the Bruce Forsythe sideways mug to the invisible camera and head tut routine at anything non stores related that he was asked to supervise. His motto was, stores are for sleeping in! The lazy cockney fecker he was!

Latest Threads