Katie Price - Anyone fancy helping her out

According to the Beeb :-

Judge Stephen Mooney warned her: "Clearly you have accepted responsibility for this offence and that you indirectly tried to communicate Ms Penticost despite her restraining order against you.
"I must warn you Ms Price that you are at risk of going to prison."

Eta, The judge said he would "need to know" the background before considering Price's sentence, but warned the offence carries a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison.
RISK of, not expect to. She will walk.

According to the Beeb :-

Judge Stephen Mooney warned her: "Clearly you have accepted responsibility for this offence and that you indirectly tried to communicate Ms Penticost despite her restraining order against you.
"I must warn you Ms Price that you are at risk of going to prison."

Eta, The judge said he would "need to know" the background before considering Price's sentence, but warned the offence carries a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison.

"Judge Stephen Mooney warned her: "Clearly you have accepted responsibility for this offence"

Bollox, clearly she didn't as she opted for trial at Crown Court wasting more of the already congested courts time. Then promptly changes her plea to guilty!
She's laughing at the justice system.
Please let this Judge have the balls to award a custodial which all the others have shyed away from.

What are we up to now, 34th strike and still out?

Pity they don't have the 3 strike rule as they do in America.

JAD

LE
Is it Prader-Willi, or was it the result of her NOT having given time between a termination and getting shagged stupid by a footballer?
I heard this back in the early 90s, from a friend who was Premier footballer at the time, and aid she was 'generous with her favours'.
The number Ms Priceless did spessul favours for back then must be a number close to same amount of people who once boasted/claimed that they were there at Wembley for the 1966 World Cup Final.
Keeping that one football themed :)

JAD

LE
Mitigation? Yes, I suspect she may get a walk, however maybe the bench will take the view that her constant scofflaw behavior needs a short sharp shock.
A 6 month term will certainly make her think.
Ms Priceless has more bullsh!tterry and bluster whilst stood in the dock as part of her historical multiple defence claims, than Boris at the dispatch box recently.... Mister Speaker :)

JAD

LE
Wonder how quickly she can get pregnant?
Call for *acorn dick, Peter Andrex (he of the mysterious talent) to help with that, they had a very fertile period.

* I wish it to be known to the house that I, @JAD have only the 'first hand' (or two fingers to be more precise) of a certain Ms Vardy with regards to the size of the Aussie oily ones walnut whip. Unlike the rather large kn0b that is clearly on show, that is her former husband.

So... Tell us about your other sexual fantasies...
The one involving Harvey and Princess may well form the basis of a tabloid headline coming to a newspaper near you soon.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Chef

LE
At this point, suspending the bitch by her ankles and horse-whipping her bare-butt nekked would be the only real fitting punishment.
Playing right into her publicity seeking ego.

I like the punishment but would modify it thusly:

Whipped whilst it's filmed. After punishment she is forced to witness all the footage publicly burned, unseen.

Two days later repeat punishment while she wears the full burka.

Call for *acorn dick, Peter Andrex (he of the mysterious talent) to help with that, they had a very fertile period.

* I wish it to be known to the house that I, @JAD have only the 'first hand' (or two fingers to be more precise) of a certain Ms Vardy with regards to the size of the Aussie oily ones walnut whip. Unlike the rather large kn0b that is clearly on show, that is her former husband.
Eh?

DarkBrig

War Hero
She will walk, bet she signs up for some reality bollocks on the other side of the world and cites financial hardship etc if she has to pull out the "show".

Oh come on, a poor hard working single mother with a disabled child and some other small children, cannot be expected to go to prison with all the other common criminals?