Katie Price - Anyone fancy helping her out

I bet when she spat the broken one out of her cavernous minge she thought all of her christmases had come at once:

• Wendyball sperm donor who would drop coin on a regular basis;
  • Ethnic minority tick in the box;
  • Doesn't want to hang around and get in the way/challenge her self-centred hedonistic lifestyle by actually being concerned about the effect she has on the moral compass of her offspring;
  • Quite literal "get out of jail free" card. Given he will need care for all of his adult life, Harvey is the incarceration avoidance gift that keeps on giving.
Not forgetting the endless string of 'stamped out the same mould' z-list boyfriends and husbands to provide fodder for the red-tops.

You see Harvey more paraded by her as she has sole custody only because the father wants nothing to do with him. The others are different because most of the kids don’t live with her and thankfully the fathers take an interest.

Out of interest, how come York doesn't have to support him financially, what with being a millionaire footballer I'd have thought it would be a pretty simple matter to arrange.

Ecosse

On ROPS
On ROPs
I bet when she spat the broken one out of her cavernous minge she thought all of her christmases had come at once:

• Wendyball sperm donor who would drop coin on a regular basis;
  • Ethnic minority tick in the box;
  • Doesn't want to hang around and get in the way/challenge her self-centred hedonistic lifestyle by actually being concerned about the effect she has on the moral compass of her offspring;
  • Quite literal "get out of jail free" card. Given he will need care for all of his adult life, Harvey is the incarceration avoidance gift that keeps on giving.
1653388915332.png

1653389219479.png

Last edited:
Out of interest, how come York doesn't have to support him financially, what with being a millionaire footballer I'd have thought it would be a pretty simple matter to arrange.
I'm sure that when she got hitched, a deal was done whereby the hubby took on the Harvey gig.
Either that, or she was gormless enough to agree to some sole custody deal, which effectively exempted him from throwing wedge at the boy.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sure that when she got hitched, a deal was done whereby the hubby took on the Harvey gig.
Either that, or she was gormless enough to agree to some sole custody deal, which effectively exempted him from throwing wedge at the boy.
He is going to cost the state a great deal of money, odd that she made such a fuss about him being admitted as a student to the Star Centre near me (I can not praise their work ethic and dedication enough)
And yet nothing has been heard about it recently, he was settling in well and learning to cope with life so much better
Perhaps mummy's constant state of flux and inability to stick to one course of action tells us souch about her mental capacity, or the leeches surrounding her and earning money for doing bugger all

Ecosse

On ROPS
On ROPs
He is going to cost the state a great deal of money, odd that she made such a fuss about him being admitted as a student to the Star Centre near me (I can not praise their work ethic and dedication enough)
And yet nothing has been heard about it recently, he was settling in well and learning to cope with life so much better
Perhaps mummy's constant state of flux and inability to stick to one course of action tells us souch about her mental capacity, or the leeches surrounding her and earning money for doing bugger all
Life expectancies though?
He has multiple issues including sliding at top speed down a certain stench trench and banging flaps open head first.:oops:
Bet that was a shock.....

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer

IIRC he has a comorbidity of Autism.

One thing that really suits such individuals is a routine and sticking to said routine.

TamH70

MIA
IIRC he has a comorbidity of Autism.

One thing that really suits such individuals is a routine and sticking to said routine.

/Waves hi!

I had eleven years in the TA and regs and I wouldn't have been to Canada without that. Bit of a nausea when after I'd left and the Afghan war had kicked in not being able to rejoin as I'd since been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and that was one of the things that was a no-no.

Ecosse

On ROPS
On ROPs
/Waves hi!

I had eleven years in the TA and regs and I wouldn't have been to Canada without that. Bit of a nausea when after I'd left and the Afghan war had kicked in not being able to rejoin as I'd since been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and that was one of the things that was a no-no.
Not being flippant or funny but how you doing in general now?
:)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
/Waves hi!

download.jpeg.jpg

TamH70

MIA
Not being flippant or funny but how you doing in general now?
:)
Older, fatter, and with more diagnosed mental health conditions than that guy in Dykebar wot thinks he's Napoleon.

Issi

LE
I don’t know how much he earns as the manager of McArthur FC in Australia, and he had a bill from HMRC for 1.5million.

Perhaps he thought that if he goes to the other side of the world, he’ll be off the hook?

DarkBrig

War Hero
Model Katie Price will avoid jail for speeding because her offence is being dealt with remotely under the single justice procedure.

She does not have to appear in court and can be dealt with by a fine and/or points on her license and a driving ban. She cannot be jailed under the procedure.

I've said it before and ill say it again if you have enough money you never have to fear the justice system. The justice system and the judiciary are the fifth column that will provoke riots in the streets watch them jail "Barry the full time worker and father of two who takes a cash payment to buy some food, when far more deserving creatures like this ******* spunkbucket get away time and time again.

I know who I'm hanging from the lamp posts when the (inevitable) revolution begins.

I've said it before and ill say it again if you have enough money you never have to fear the justice system.

Thing is she's supposed to be bankrupt yet still lives an extravagant and seemingly above the law lifestyle. I'll refer back to my earlier post that she must have some pictures of her being bucked by some high up judges, politicians or coppers!

Thing is she's supposed to be bankrupt yet still lives an extravagant and seemingly above the law lifestyle. I'll refer back to my earlier post that she must have some pictures of her being bucked by some high up judges, politicians or coppers!
Or all 3 at the same time

let us see how this pans out...

KATIE Price has today arrived at court accused of sending a "gutter s**g" text to her ex Kieran Hayler about his fiancee.

The reality star, 43, was charged with breaching a restraining order after allegedly sending the "vile and nasty" message aimed at Michelle Penticost.

She arrived at Lewes Crown Court this morning after previously pleading not guilty to the charge.

She wore a large black coat and sunglasses as she was supported by partner Carl Woods.

Katie elected for a crown court trial when she appeared at Crawley Magistrates' Court last month.

The ex-glamour model allegedly messaged Kieran: "Tell your c****** w***e, piece of s**t, girlfriend not to start on me.

"She has a restraining order so shouldn't try to antagonise me as she is in breach and I'm sure she doesn't want people knowing that she was having an affair with you behind my back. That gutter s**g."

let us see how this pans out...

KATIE Price has today arrived at court accused of sending a "gutter s**g" text to her ex Kieran Hayler about his fiancee.

The reality star, 43, was charged with breaching a restraining order after allegedly sending the "vile and nasty" message aimed at Michelle Penticost.

She arrived at Lewes Crown Court this morning after previously pleading not guilty to the charge.

She wore a large black coat and sunglasses as she was supported by partner Carl Woods.

Katie elected for a crown court trial when she appeared at Crawley Magistrates' Court last month.

The ex-glamour model allegedly messaged Kieran: "Tell your c****** w***e, piece of s**t, girlfriend not to start on me.

"She has a restraining order so shouldn't try to antagonise me as she is in breach and I'm sure she doesn't want people knowing that she was having an affair with you behind my back. That gutter s**g."

And...

"District Judge Amanda Kelly warned her she is in "grave danger" of going to prison if she is convicted".

Should be a watertight case you'd think.