Katie Price and Peter Andre to divorce!

Sniff, sob :cry: This is the most disasterous, momentous news ever in the history of the universe :cry: :cry: It's just too much to bear... I can't go on!

Right, I'm off with a bottle of Scotch and the mess Webley... (I may be gone sometime!)

Katie Price and Peter Andre to divorce!

Nice going turbo.

I have heard that the Americans have put a man on the moon too.

I am so upset.

I was just starting to like them.

Maybe she's thinking of doing a Lindsay Lohan as she was at the Shilling in Bristol at the weekend a very well known Gay and Lesbian club

wompingwillow said:
Maybe she's thinking of doing a Lindsay Lohan as she was at the Shilling in Bristol at the weekend a very well known Gay and Lesbian club
Was Max Clifford giving her direction?

I love the google ad at the top of this page - "Sexually Transmitted diseases Clinic" Price-less. :)

EX_STAB said:
wompingwillow said:

I love the google ad at the top of this page - "Sexually Transmitted diseases Clinic" Price-less. :)
Must be user tailored ad's as mines offing me a Jaguar with 13% off :wink:

wompingwillow said:
EX_STAB said:
wompingwillow said:

I have www.britmilfit.com. FFS, I've just passed my BPFA, what more do they want?

Litotes

Litotes said:
wompingwillow said:
EX_STAB said:
wompingwillow said:

I have www.britmilfit.com. FFS, I've just passed my BPFA, what more do they want?

Litotes
I've got Olive Dating :oops: Can it read my mind? As I'm thinking of joining!

the_guru said:
Nice going turbo.

I have heard that the Americans have put a man on the moon too.
Well, excuoooooose me buddy! Clearly you spend more time reading Heatmagazine than I do!

For years now Pete and Jordan have been on and off more often than Status Quo have had come back tours. I thought it was only made official last night :?

Oh well... if it's old news to the rest of you clued-up lot please just let this fred disappear quietly into the nothingness (like the blessed Pete and Ms Plastic-T1ts)

Markintime said:
Who are they? Are they important?
IMPORTANT!! Are you mad? 8O

Why they are at the very heart of the solar system!

In fact, come to think of it, that's not a bad idea... has anyone got a spare rocket (or maybe just a large catapult) :lol: