Katie Price and Peter Andre to divorce!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Archangel, May 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sniff, sob :cry: This is the most disasterous, momentous news ever in the history of the universe :cry: :cry: It's just too much to bear... I can't go on!

Right, I'm off with a bottle of Scotch and the mess Webley... (I may be gone sometime!)

Katie Price and Peter Andre to divorce!

2. You're only a day late. :x

3. Nice going turbo.

I have heard that the Americans have put a man on the moon too.

4. Max Clifford at work?

5. I am so upset.

I was just starting to like them.

6. Maybe she's thinking of doing a Lindsay Lohan as she was at the Shilling in Bristol at the weekend a very well known Gay and Lesbian club

7. Was Max Clifford giving her direction?

I love the google ad at the top of this page - "Sexually Transmitted diseases Clinic" Price-less. :)

8. I pity the children.

Litotes

9. Now there's a surprise. Didn't expect that to happen.

10. Must be user tailored ad's as mines offing me a Jaguar with 13% off :wink:

11. Shame really.... I personally think they deserve each other.

12. I have www.britmilfit.com. FFS, I've just passed my BPFA, what more do they want?

Litotes

13. I've got Olive Dating :oops: Can it read my mind? As I'm thinking of joining!

14. Well, excuoooooose me buddy! Clearly you spend more time reading Heatmagazine than I do!

For years now Pete and Jordan have been on and off more often than Status Quo have had come back tours. I thought it was only made official last night :?

Oh well... if it's old news to the rest of you clued-up lot please just let this fred disappear quietly into the nothingness (like the blessed Pete and Ms Plastic-T1ts)