Katie Hopkins-Former Apprentice

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by muhandis89, Jun 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This lady's CV says that she was at Sandhurst-but says nothing about her subsequent military career.It looks like she may not have graduated.If she did,does anyone know her? She seems a lively gal!
  2. http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidate/id/15/type/contestant.html

She does doesn't she? Probably didn't go to RMAS but I don't know. I do know I would :twisted:
  3. Isnt she the one who nicks womens husbands, as reported by the Scum?
  4. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

I think you'll find there's more than one of them.

Otherwise she'd be extremely tired .....
  5. More than one!! Shock Horror!!
  6. Latest news is that she has been binned by the Met Office as she failed to meet the requirements of her probation. I believe the picture of her naked in a field with a married Met Office employee may have had something to do with it.
  7. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Maybe we should just add her to the list of 'oxygen thieves' on another thread ....
  8. any links for any of this good stuff?
  9. Shen can nick the ex-Mrs R-M ex husband any time. But she'd have to treat me properly - and she can forget the Alpha female sh1t and all - apart from paying for drinks and dinner :D :D
  10. Claims she can "out press up most men" come on then princess, ill take your cash off you any day, fcuking idiot

Id love to watch her do a bft/bpfa/pft or whatever it is these days
  11. Don't know about you all but I would thrash Katie with a horse whip. Hard and fast, she'd like it too. Dirty minx.
  12. didn't the ex England rugby player Will Carling go through Uni courtesy of the Army?
  13. Strewth if anyone can find anything attractive in her physically or personality-wise they are a seriously warped individual (no doubt many on ARRSE). I thought she was a horse-faced bluffer of the highest order. One mustn't ,of course, confuse a highly directed and edited TV programme with real life (what was all that sudden resignnation at the end about- dramatic effect, twist-in-the-tail stuff?). Suspect she did the University Cadet course at RMAS and then bailed out or was pushed. Anyone have more detail?

• Like Like x 1
  14. She joined, passed RMAS(did a bit of off-hand sh*gging by all accounts...oh wait ..HERS in the NOTW. Classy).

She had every intention of a commission in the Int Corps (to become a 'female James Bond'!)
    Then 'someone' bubbled her EPILEPSY and she got the flick. She swore she would 'sort out' this 'person', so I guess if you claim to be the one she might beat/whip you to your hearts content.

Seems strange...you join up and 'forget' to mention the old epilepsy. I'm no Doctor but it sounds bad.

And now she has got the tin tack from the Met Office. And it seems the '90k a year' was a bit of an over-egging as well.

So, illegal enlistment, deception, serial adultery and unemployment....

The line starts here, fellas......