Kathy West Monthly Clip

I usually go looking for this link at the beginning of each month to review how Kathy is entertaining us. Suggest that this is adopted as a sticky or another way is found of informing the masses of Kathy’s undoubted talent.

Clip changes on a monthly basis so you should just be about exhausted having used each monthly version when the new one appears.

www.kathywest.com/page...stmov.html

Link def not working.

Hagar said:
I usually go looking for this link at the beginning of each month to review how Kathy is entertaining us. Suggest that this is adopted as a sticky or another way is found of informing the masses of Kathy’s undoubted talent.

Clip changes on a monthly basis so you should just be about exhausted having used each monthly version when the new one appears.

nuff said

Hagar said:

Not such a good idea then?