Kate's bomb drops

I loved the interviews with the people outside the hospital. Corbyn and his republican chums must be spitting feathers as all the 'working people' they claim to represent when demanding the Monarchy be abolished say how lovely it is to have another Royal baby, specially on St. George's day, and wave their English and UK flags.
Sad feckers outside the hospital who probably still have hysterical PTSD from when Diana died.

The Royal fanatics make me feel ill.

Jaisus! Another little parasite added to the already very large bunch of parasites calling themselves "the royals".

MsG
They draw in billions in trade and investment are very important to diplomacy and provide the Armed Forces with their fighting spirit.

You leech off the system, undermine democracy and society and attempt to subvert the armed forces.

One of the national rags, reported that this birth puts prince Andrew lower down the line Of succession and now he is out of the top (six?) is free to marry who ever he wishes.
Does this mean that Fergie was an acceptable choice in the first place?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
They draw in billions in trade and investment are very important to diplomacy and provide the Armed Forces with their fighting spirit.

You leech off the system, undermine democracy and society and attempt to subvert the armed forces.
They draw in billions in trade and investment? Of course they do! Although in the 1980s, when the UK was "the poor man of Europe" they don't seem to have done much of a job of that. So what happened?

How am I undermining democracy and society and attempting to subvert the armed forces? Maybe you should adjust your medication, dingerr, your imagination's running away with you.

By the way, if the UK were a true democracy, there'd be no parasitical "royals" to fawn and dribble over in the first place.

MsG

Not doing that very well, are they?
I had no idea Bugsy was Royalty!

Still, now that she's had the baby she can soon get back to work....Oh, wait a minute...

They draw in billions in trade and investment? Of course they do! Although in the 1980s, when the UK was "the poor man of Europe" they don't seem to have done much of a job of that. So what happened?

How am I undermining democracy and society and attempting to subvert the armed forces? Maybe you should adjust your medication, dingerr, your imagination's running away with you.

By the way, if the UK were a true democracy, there'd be no parasitical "royals" to fawn and dribble over in the first place.

MsG
How long have you been sponging off the state that you so despise ?.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
How long have you been sponging off the state that you so despise ?.
What are you talking about? Maybe you should make your own mind up, instead of picking up on what the Bugsy haters post. I've never been out of work in my life. I've never sponged off anything, let alone the state. I'm a freelance professional translator and I can pick up work whenever I want. I've no need to sponge off anyone, unlike all the parasitical royals, who've never done a proper day's work in their lives.

MsG

What are you talking about? Maybe you should make your own mind up, instead of picking up on what the Bugsy haters post. I've never been out of work in my life. I've never sponged off anything, let alone the state. I'm a freelance professional translator and I can pick up work whenever I want. I've no need to sponge off anyone, unlike all the parasitical royals, who've never done a proper day's work in their lives.

MsG
I have seen your translation on here not very professional if I may say so. I am however amused that you link me to the quote " Bugsy haters" as I usually do not read your posts as they just contain drivel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DANJANOU Miscellaneous Jokes 0
sunami The NAAFI Bar 1
Frangipano The NAAFI Bar 94