Kate Moss Gets 'em Out For The Lads

Well, not quite. But good enough.

Daily Mail can be criticised for a lot of things but publishing Kate Moss topless on the web should be appraised.

Kate Moss skinny dips topless jumping off luxury yacht in St Tropez | Mail Online

Returning from her honeymoon with husband Jamie Hince last month the past few weeks have been one big party for Kate Moss.
So who could blame the supermodel for jetting to the South of France for a spot of rest and relaxation?
But it seems that Kate has had plenty of energy while soaking up the sunshine in St Tropez as she was seen performing energetic jumps from the back of a luxury yacht.

Kate, leaped high into the air off the diving board off the back of the vessel before plunging into the waves below.
And in her relaxed summer style Kate ditched her bikini top for a partial skinny dip, but kept her black bikini bottoms on.

Yuk ! ..... My next doors Grey hound has more sex appeal than that skinny pot belly'd bint ! Come to think of it she looks like the next doors mutt !!

That's it. I am printing that off tomorrow and putting it on the fridge door (next to the painting of Pip (hehe) to remind me to scoff a whole pizza and a bag of dolly mixtures.

I'll admit to being a skinny runt, but if my tits ever get that small, I will not be happy.

Oh, and I just thought I'd be mean to myself before you cunts kicked in.

That's a cracking derby she's sporting. Fat cow needs to get back on the laxatives.

A moose of the first order.

Whoever decided that she'd be a good model? Model for gum-shields perhaps, but that's about it.

A moose of the first order.

Whoever decided that she'd be a good model? Model for gum-shields perhaps, but that's about it.
She might be rich, but fucking hell, she makes me want to buy her a pizza.

The 2nd pictures given me inspiration for a new sport for when I rise to power:

I'd be sat in the boat stationed in the background, wearing tweeds and sipping from a hip flask.
When I shout "pull" a line of celebrities, in an order of my choosing, dive off as I take aim with an out of balance Gimpy...

The 2nd pictures given me inspiration for a new sport for when I rise to power:

I'd be sat in the boat stationed in the background, wearing tweeds and sipping from a hip flask.
When I shout "pull" a line of celebrities, in an order of my choosing, dive off as I take aim with an out of balance Gimpy...
Don't mention that diving bloke, The Big J will explode in his pants.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Big J? you sure or just have low standards. I'd have thought all those years of dry rings would have worn it down to a little stump by now :)

or does he have one of those liberace things fitted?

Big J? you sure or just have low standards. I'd have thought all those years of dry rings would have worn it down to a little stump by now :)

or does he have one of those lichorish things fitted?
He doesn't like sweet things.

Unless they put out for money.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I typed 'Kate Moss' into a Word document, but the spell checker kept trying to change it to 'Kate Mess'.

Is it trying to tell me something?

Wordsmith

I've seen whippets with better tits........and more of them when you think about it!

Sexy? No!

Better than the human Walrus though.......