Kate Moss Gets 'em Out For The Lads

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dinosaur_poo, Aug 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, not quite. But good enough.

Daily Mail can be criticised for a lot of things but publishing Kate Moss topless on the web should be appraised.

Kate Moss skinny dips topless jumping off luxury yacht in St Tropez | Mail Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. H3

H3 LE

Yuk ! ..... My next doors Grey hound has more sex appeal than that skinny pot belly'd bint ! Come to think of it she looks like the next doors mutt !!

3. That's it. I am printing that off tomorrow and putting it on the fridge door (next to the painting of Pip (hehe) to remind me to scoff a whole pizza and a bag of dolly mixtures.

I'll admit to being a skinny runt, but if my tits ever get that small, I will not be happy.

Oh, and I just thought I'd be mean to myself before you cunts kicked in.

4. That's a cracking derby she's sporting. Fat cow needs to get back on the laxatives.

5. She just might just need a big trump.

6. A moose of the first order.

Whoever decided that she'd be a good model? Model for gum-shields perhaps, but that's about it.

7. She might be rich, but fucking hell, she makes me want to buy her a pizza.

8. The 2nd pictures given me inspiration for a new sport for when I rise to power:

I'd be sat in the boat stationed in the background, wearing tweeds and sipping from a hip flask.
    When I shout "pull" a line of celebrities, in an order of my choosing, dive off as I take aim with an out of balance Gimpy...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Don't mention that diving bloke, The Big J will explode in his pants.

10. Now you've done it :)

11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

Big J? you sure or just have low standards. I'd have thought all those years of dry rings would have worn it down to a little stump by now :)

or does he have one of those liberace things fitted?

12. He doesn't like sweet things.

Unless they put out for money.

13. Thomas-Robert-Daley-tom-daley-3183531-450-380.jpg

boo_hoo.jpg

I'm sure he won't mind.

Has anyone got that bird a pizza yet?

14. I think pictoral evidence is required.

• Like Like x 2