Kate Moss Asks Cameron For His Number

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tomahawk6, Nov 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071110/en_afp/entertainmentbritainfashionpoliticspeopleoffbeat_071110005826

2. Well, if she wants me to sort out her pipes.....

(Don't watch me as I quickly retreat back to the NAAFI bar)

3. Oh fcuk off.

4. i would love to assist clearing any blockage in her pipes.

5. Cameron is a conniving snivelling t**t: Like all grovelling Politicians he will do or say anything that would make himself appear "one of us" to appeal to the Electorate.
    Politicians? Not fit to lick your Jakes out!

- with the exception of Boris who is too honest for his own good :D

6. I have the misfortune to know the t*wt who fathered her child

I can assure you her bar is set very, very low

everyone of you has a good chance, and she is widely rumoured to like being made "'airtight''

edited to add

however Kate Moss has the best fashion nose around - if She thinks Dave is worth talking to then he's gonna be the next PM.

And New Labour will :lol: be unemployed! :lol:

7. This is the 'lady' of whom one Jeremy Clarkson (nearly 7 feet tall, and one of the world's most widely syndicated TV presenters) tells a similar tale.

At a party, he approached the pretty-but-brainless waif and opened with "Hi, I'm Jeremy Clarkson - I do Top Gear*"

To which she replied "Are you trying to sell me drugs or something?" :roll: [hr]* Stonkernote: It struck me that the humour of this exchange is likely to be entirely lost on T6, the Septic who opened this thread.

But, frankly, I can't be arrsed to try and explain the subtleties of current UK slang for him. 8)

Feel free to pick up that particular torch, anyone . . .

8. Beat me to it Stonker :D

I didn't know Cameron was a supplier 8)

9. This has to rate alongside his love of Arctic Monkeys on Desert Island Discs. Gettin down wif tha yoof eh brother? Now spanking his monkey (there's a few in the shadow cabinet) I could have understood.

How about, to save future confusion, instead of attending charity bashes, and getting confused for a plumber, and then having to recount the "hilarious" episode in the name of entertainment. He could drive the short distance from his Oxfordshire consituency to Brize Norton and attend and witness the repatriation of one of our fallen.

Hopefully, unlike most MP's of hs generation, our David "man of the people" Cameron could then spend some time talking to the family, friends and colleagues of the fallen and understand first hand the cost of our government's actions in real terms.

Then sit down with the man from Barnsley and use the airtime to convey something that really matters.

At this moment, Cameron would probably make a better plumber then PM.

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Hhhhmmm - so who was asking who for drugs then? Was she looking for a bit of blow to help with the coke come-down, or was he looking for something a little stronger than his usual spiffle?

11. It speaks volumes for these people that she thinks she can use the leader of a national political party to get her fucking drains sorted out for her.

Why can't the skanky bitch just OD once and for all.

12. [​IMG]
    I don't think such a pure creature should be associating drug taking central office types. Moss that is not Camers.

13. Thank you, you just made my day.

:)

14. For some strange reason her pubic hair

is in the shape of some Units cap badge

15. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

alib, are you struggling with the concept of the CA forum a tad?