Kate Moss and the Rabbis lass.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sillyboy, Aug 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1209526/Can-real-woman-look-good-Kate-Moss-new-Topshop-range.html

In short, no, clothes do maketh the man, but sticking a Kate Moss rip off on a journo and firing a bit of hot hair through its locks leaves you with what can only be described as a slightly slow looking Jew.

The female deception of wearing garb to divert from looks is a sore point for me, I whispered something sultry into the nape of an elegant neck once as she was nicely clad in ripped denim jeans and knee high boots to then be confronted with what can only be described as Eugene Terreblanche in lippy and a Rolling Stones T shirt.

2. Looks like it! 8O

3. Who the fcuk ever said Kate (the stick) Moss ever looked good :?

4. D*head Doherty? With all he is on :X

Edited to add quote from reet-grumpy

5. Ah yes the natural beauty of... Photoshop

[​IMG]

6. Maybe our plucky reporter needs some Columbian marching powder up her hooter to achieve the same look?

7. F*cking lovely, limitless fun when full of powder

8. he's gone fucking native
    the padres been and done him up the wrong un

9. FFS, he's a former bootie - of course it's a 'what not to wear' thread. :roll: They have outfits for every occasion, dontchaknow?!

10. I think...somewhat through the bottom of a glass, I was trying to say that as much as you try to dress a boot up a boot is still a boot ? Ill stick to wife beating and baiting..