Kate Middleton - top totty?

whit_RE

War Hero
Of course I would, (with plenty of ATM into the bargain - but she's never figured in my fantasies when I'm thrapping myself into oblivion), but is she really the 'best natural beauty' in the uk?



link
 
no cat deely beats her....but i still would ram it up her pumper :)
 
bitterandtwisted said:
no cat deely beats her....but i still would ram it up her pumper :)
She looks like a ladyboy, no t1ts and smug grin that you just want to push your fist into
 
dingerr said:
bitterandtwisted said:
no cat deely beats her....but i still would ram it up her pumper :)
She looks like a ladyboy, no t1ts and smug grin that you just want to push your fist into
Maybe i like ladyboys .. especailly brazilian ones on mopeds :thumright:
 
Let me air a theory.

William is now in the army... "Does she have to accept it up the bum?"

Will he have suggested it to her do you reckon???

Shame he didnt join the ranks. She' have been a scream down the XL club on a friday night.
 

McVitie

Old-Salt


I'd swap from her flaps, If this was a vote.
 

whit_RE

War Hero
fastmedic said:
If she worked for it she might stand a chance with me........


fastmedic
that was probably young wills' first thought when he set eyes on her :thumleft:
 
Bad_Crow said:
Let me air a theory.

William is now in the army... "Does she have to accept it up the bum?"

Will he have suggested it to her do you reckon???

Shame he didnt join the ranks. She' have been a scream down the XL club on a friday night.
More importantly, if they split up will he post her naked pics on the pig board.
 
dingerr said:
Bad_Crow said:
Let me air a theory.

William is now in the army... "Does she have to accept it up the bum?"

Will he have suggested it to her do you reckon???

Shame he didnt join the ranks. She' have been a scream down the XL club on a friday night.
More importantly, if they split up will he post her naked pics on the pig board.
Now we're talking. I reckon the "Kate Middleton sex tape" will be great. Watch Kate get hammered by Will and Harry wearing their Noddy suits.
 
Imagine Wills dismay if one of the ranks shagged his good lady whilst he was turning off the lights over in Northern Ireland :D
To do an occifers wife one thing, to do a Royal's wife would be quite something...
 

Brew_Time

War Hero
Is she camel toed - ???? If so, I'll give her one.

BT
 
She's easy going on the eye but there are far nicer Sloane Rangers knocking about...
 

whit_RE

War Hero
the_matelot said:
She's easy going on the eye but there are far nicer Sloane Rangers knocking about...
they've got their own website...posh totty anyone?

sloaneys
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Top totty? Nah I don't think so, although if she asked nicely...........

Mind you, with a chin like that she could give a good bj while massaging the back of yer balls at the same time.
 

FluffyBunny

RIP
RIP
suits_U said:
Imagine Wills dismay if one of the ranks shagged his good lady whilst he was turning off the lights over in Northern Ireland :D
To do an occifers wife one thing, to do a Royal's wife would be quite something...
Yes it would. It would be treason as I recall.

Shame that Chaz didn't have Hewitt taken to the Tower and hung before TCB changed the law back in '98 to abolish the death penalty.
 
FluffyBunny said:
suits_U said:
Imagine Wills dismay if one of the ranks shagged his good lady whilst he was turning off the lights over in Northern Ireland :D
To do an occifers wife one thing, to do a Royal's wife would be quite something...
Yes it would. It would be treason as I recall.

Shame that Chaz didn't have Hewitt taken to the Tower and hung before TCB changed the law back in '98 to abolish the death penalty.
I think I'll just shag Henry the Eighths wife :brilsmurf: Hmm .....maybe not. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Culpepper

She must have been a helluva jump.
 
Bit skinny but very pleasant otherwise. I'd still rather shag her mother though...if abuse of privacy is not to die out in this land!!
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top