Kate Middleton - top totty?

Of course I would, (with plenty of ATM into the bargain - but she's never figured in my fantasies when I'm thrapping myself into oblivion), but is she really the 'best natural beauty' in the uk?

link

no cat deely beats her....but i still would ram it up her pumper :)

bitterandtwisted said:
She looks like a ladyboy, no t1ts and smug grin that you just want to push your fist into

dingerr said:
bitterandtwisted said:
She looks like a ladyboy, no t1ts and smug grin that you just want to push your fist into
Maybe i like ladyboys .. especailly brazilian ones on mopeds :thumright:

Let me air a theory.

William is now in the army... "Does she have to accept it up the bum?"

Will he have suggested it to her do you reckon???

Shame he didnt join the ranks. She' have been a scream down the XL club on a friday night.

fastmedic said:
If she worked for it she might stand a chance with me........

fastmedic
that was probably young wills' first thought when he set eyes on her :thumleft:

Bad_Crow said:
Let me air a theory.

Shame he didnt join the ranks. She' have been a scream down the XL club on a friday night.
More importantly, if they split up will he post her naked pics on the pig board.

dingerr said:
Bad_Crow said:
Let me air a theory.

More importantly, if they split up will he post her naked pics on the pig board.
Now we're talking. I reckon the "Kate Middleton sex tape" will be great. Watch Kate get hammered by Will and Harry wearing their Noddy suits.

Imagine Wills dismay if one of the ranks shagged his good lady whilst he was turning off the lights over in Northern Ireland :D
To do an occifers wife one thing, to do a Royal's wife would be quite something...

Is she camel toed - ???? If so, I'll give her one.

BT

She's easy going on the eye but there are far nicer Sloane Rangers knocking about...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Top totty? Nah I don't think so, although if she asked nicely...........

Mind you, with a chin like that she could give a good bj while massaging the back of yer balls at the same time.

suits_U said:
Imagine Wills dismay if one of the ranks shagged his good lady whilst he was turning off the lights over in Northern Ireland :D
To do an occifers wife one thing, to do a Royal's wife would be quite something...
Yes it would. It would be treason as I recall.

Shame that Chaz didn't have Hewitt taken to the Tower and hung before TCB changed the law back in '98 to abolish the death penalty.

FluffyBunny said:
suits_U said:
Yes it would. It would be treason as I recall.

Shame that Chaz didn't have Hewitt taken to the Tower and hung before TCB changed the law back in '98 to abolish the death penalty.
I think I'll just shag Henry the Eighths wife :brilsmurf: Hmm .....maybe not. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Culpepper

She must have been a helluva jump.

Bit skinny but very pleasant otherwise. I'd still rather shag her mother though...if abuse of privacy is not to die out in this land!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dark_Nit The NAAFI Bar 90
Pitswamper2 The NAAFI Bar 2
beemer007 The NAAFI Bar 192