Kate Beagley...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7250939.stm

Yet, another shocking crime that will result in the murderer being freed, this is sick, the 'man' planned to steal the poor girls car, after stabbing the shite out of her.

WHAT THE FCUK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!

I HOPE THIS PRICK GETS A GOOD KICKING!!! If I can find out where he lives I'm gonna do it!

[Edit] - changed from 'black man' to 'man' as cheerfulsubbie quite rightly pointed out my potential 'racist' remark, this was NOT my intention.

UberSoldat said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7250939.stm

Yet, another shocking crime that will result in the murderer being freed, this is sick, the 'man' planned to steal the poor girls car, after stabbing the shite out of her.

WHAT THE FCUK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!

I HOPE THIS PRICK GETS A GOOD KICKING!!! If I can find out where he lives I'm gonna do it!

[Edit] - changed from 'black man' to 'man' as cheerfulsubbie quite rightly pointed out my potential 'racist' remark, this was NOT my intention.
my bold.
Well he's on remand, so you might want to try here:
Scrubs

Good luck mate.

I don't think he'll be going anywhere else in a hurry, as his defence is a little weak to say the least:
Says he didn't mean to kill the lass. It just so happened that they had an argument........ so he stabbed her 31 f**kin' times! Easily done I suppose.
Cnut.

Was he white?

The BBC said:
Earlier, another customer in the pub noticed "the tall black man and the young white woman" and said she appeared distracted and was texting someone on her phone.

Any reason you felt compelled to point out the attacker was a man?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Possibly implying that because it was a black man attacking a white woman, that it could possibly be racist? If the situation was reversed, the press would be all over it.

Ubersoldat may have been hinting such.

Until he bottled it.

Fecking murdering vermin should be executed.

Fugly said:
Possibly implying that because it was a black man attacking a white woman, that it could possibly be racist? If the situation was reversed, the press would be all over it.

Until he bottled it.
Don't be stupid,he's on his way round to kick his head in as we speak!

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Random_Task said:
Fugly said:

Until he bottled it.
Don't be stupid,he's on his way round to kick his head in as we speak!
I hope Ubersoldat is black then, otherwise we've got another scandal on our hands.

The_Cad said:
Fecking murdering vermin should be executed.
Why give him a quick and painless exit?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cpunk The NAAFI Bar 1
Percy The Intelligence Cell 58
P The Intelligence Cell 8