Kate and Willam Baby

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Davetheclown, Jul 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So it begins,

Kate has gone into Hospital in the early stages of labour,

Current Affairs so keep it clean.

The reporting is cringeworthy at the moment from Sky News, eating my breakfast whilst a midwife discusses vaginal delivery was not the best.

Like to hear your thoughts boy or girl, succession or new succession, names, ?

2. Yawn...............

• Like Like x 1
  3. My thoughts exactly ha ha...

4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 13

5. printing that off and putting on my desk at work, brilliant...

• Like Like x 1
  6. No golf today, Ashes Lords test finished yesterday, Chris Froome won the Tour de France so that's all over no reason to have the TV on at all today....

When sprog puts an appearance in I shall tune in simply to see if it is is a boy or a girl.

One day in the far off future this sprogs moniker will be all over HM services cap badges and oaths will be sworn in his/her name. So persons will be forgiven for showing a mild interest.

Heard on the news before I switched it off she will undergo a natural labour......

Wonder if she will needing stitches.. :)

Edit to add.. With one of my two kids a good shag the night before seemed to kick off the Labour thing... Wonder if William took the same course?

• Like Like x 1
  7. When did all this happen?

No one tells us nothing down in the colonies.

8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

9 months to prepare and yet media still seems surprised!

Only thing useful is if we get a day off.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Doesn`t Nick Witchell come out with some bollocks.

"We don`t know how long this process will take"

Shes having a baby you twat!

• Like Like x 6
  10. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

I thought the same! I've turned the tellybox off. It's all we're going to hear about all bloody day, and I'm bored with it already.
    Well done, you made a baby. Something the human race has been capable of since the dawn of time, and it happens on a daily basis. The media act like its some sort of second coming of Christ. Yes, I know it's future monarch etc.... but all we needed to know was "Kate is in labour", and then maybe in a few hours time "here's the baby" not a blow by blow account and some news reporter on the step of the hospital every five bloody minutes repeating themselves. Slow news day!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Does any one really give a damn? Just another parasite to add to the rest of the family

• Like Like x 2
  12. More giving a damn than not. It's just that the minority of Republicans are more shrill and shouty than the Monarchists so you may feel that you are in a majority.

I'll celebrate the birth but I'll draw the line at buying the souvenir dog bowl.

• Like Like x 1
  13. The only winners in this entire pregnancy, apart from the happy couple, are the doctors who get eyes on the Royal Rat.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 6
  14. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

King still born

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sorry but this story scores v v v low on my 'give a **** meter'.