Kassel Arms Fair

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Tartan_Terrier, Nov 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was at the arms fair in Kassel yesterday. It's the first time I've been, and I was quite impressed. Lots of interesting things for sale, both antique, vintage and modern. If I'd had more cash and more space in the car, I could have spent a fortune.

Internationale Waffenbörsen | Infos

Here are a few photos that I took with my mobile, sorry about the quality.

Attached Files:

• 016.jpg
      016.jpg
      File size:
      111 KB
      Views:
    • 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      132.1 KB
      Views:
    • 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      95.9 KB
      Views:
    • 021.jpg
      021.jpg
      File size:
      87.8 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Here are some photos.

Attached Files:

• 024.jpg
      024.jpg
      File size:
      104.2 KB
      Views:
    • 023.jpg
      023.jpg
      File size:
      127.6 KB
      Views:
    • 027.jpg
      027.jpg
      File size:
      92.2 KB
      Views:
    • 025.jpg
      025.jpg
      File size:
      128 KB
      Views:
    • 026.jpg
      026.jpg
      File size:
      136.3 KB
      Views:
    • 028.jpg
      028.jpg
      File size:
      94.7 KB
      Views:
  3. Not very Christmassy. Do they not do Stollen, Würstchen and Glühwein? Or is that not psychopathic enough?

4. Tartan Terrier, nice fots, just the one with camera shake, what does it for you then, Lugers or Walthers?

A nice broomhandle, almost there...ahhh.

5. Sorry Chef, yes that one is a bit on the blurry side. It was a bit of a hasty shot through a gap in the crowd.

There were loads of Lugers, Walthers, Broomhandles of every pattern that I know of at the show, but unfortunately I didn't think about taking photos till the last half hour or I would have got some cracking shots.

6. There is a nice cafe on site where you can get the usual "schnelli plus" scoff and a reasonable selection of pastry goodies.

7. Heaven on earth.

tac, stuck with eighteen

8. I have no shame in admitting my penis is twitching.

9. Kassel picked up when the annual Waffen Borse in Dortmund was kicked into touch by worried city council post 911. It still hasn't reached the scale of that much missed event.

10. I have fond recollections of Dortmund starting back in '85 ish. In amongst the interesting stuff I also remember many stands with WW2 SS pattern camo along with quite a few twonk devotee's of the late Austrian house painter.