Kashmiri Women - Handle with Care :-)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Excognito, Sep 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sadly less hot than Kashmiri women are reputed to be- and in my very limited experience, are.
  2. Or that time of the month mind you I've met a few who make her look easy going

"Without saying anything they [the militants] started beating my parents and my uncle. They beat them so badly that my parents fell on the ground. I could not see that and pounced on one of the militants while my brother hit him with an axe," she said.

"I thought I should try the bold act of encountering militants before dying."

Ms Kauser said she grabbed one of the militants by the hair and banged his head against the wall. When he fell down she hit him with an axe, before snatching his rifle.

"I fired endlessly. The militant commander got 12 shots on his body."
  3. Good girl??
  4. Is it wrong that I find this arousing... 8O :twisted:
  5. Nails!
  6. Seconded, but she should have caved his skull with a good butt fcuk of the rifle kind to be absolutely sure. :D
  7. Oh, dear Lord. Can someone make sure the Treasury internet gets blocked for the next day or two?
  8. LOL :D
  9. She could get through quite a few husbands in the course of a lifetime...

Her (a little too sweetly);'Honey, did you take out the rubbish, like I asked you to?'

Him;'O fuck! I'M DOING IT! RIGHT NOW!'

Her; BRRRAAAAAAP! (inspects corpse) BANG!
  10. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'll have to agree with you there, went out with a cracker of a Kashmiri girl in my feral student days, an absolute feisty delight, with a pathological dislike of Pathans :D
  11. Poor ammuntion conservation... but clearly good banter...
  12. We should raise whole regiments of them. Just point towards Terry and tell them: "Ladies, they are saying you're bum looks big in that!" 8O

Crack open a can, sit back and enjoy the show! :twisted:
  13. No bloody fear rather you than me........ if they are anything like my wife they tend to shoot the messenger.
  14. That's what radios are for, old chap! :D