• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Karzai tells NATO to fetch hat and coat

So when he says suspend operations, does he mean cease, pack up all the kit and ship our troops back home?

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

Either way it is easy for him to say, he knows we will not leave so plays to both crowds.

I wonder how loud he'd bleat if we started the 'straightening of the lines' tommorrow...

A

Aleegee1698

Good call Karzai, I m sure that the civilian death-rate will decrease when we pull out. So then, we can just leave you all to it, there are no other combatants there that could possibly kill civvies..............

Thanks for your gratitude to thousands of lost foreign lives and shattered families you ****, I hope Jimmys-best-mate is right and you are the first ****** to go, and am looking forward to seeing your remnants swaying from a bridge (probably built by us)

feck him and the country this is the perfect excuse for us to pull out now , Wonder how quickly he will start bleating when there are no NATO boots on the ground

Quite brave of Karzai really, considering ISAF is the only thing keeping his head attached to his shoulders. Take off and nuke the site from orbit - it's the only way to be sure.

M

Mark The Convict

I wasn't aware that his super afghan soldiers were ready to take on the Talibs on their own.
Nor was I. It's possible that they aren't, and never will be, despite the Coalition's best efforts. It's even possible that HK doesn't give a rat's, as long as he can keep siphoning off enough Western cash to line his pockets, and to keep bribing the many Afghans who want him dead.

I could be wrong though.

Latest Threads