Karrimor SF Predator / PLCE side pockets - free to a good home

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I have one of the above, never going to use it.
It's in good nick, no cuts etc. It's missing the chest strap which is why I think I still have it (I used to sell the Karrimor SF stuff as a bit of a sideline).
Colour is 'Coyote', it would make a perfectly usable bergen if you wanted to strip out the ECM & battery straps etc. the PLCE rocket pockets will zip onto the sides if required.
As per title, it's free to a good home, first to ask can have it, it's up to you if you wish to make a donation to a relevant charity.

Yes please...

German army mountain bergen, 75 bones, bargain

is that AKA a crusader? yes please!

I have one of the above, never going to use it.
It's in good nick, no cuts etc. It's missing the chest strap which is why I think I still have it (I used to sell the Karrimor SF stuff as a bit of a sideline).
Colour is 'Coyote', it would make a perfectly usable bergen if you wanted to strip out the ECM & battery straps etc. the PLCE rocket pockets will zip onto the sides if required.
As per title, it's free to a good home, first to ask can have it, it's up to you if you wish to make a donation to a relevant charity.
Funny you should put this up now as I saw someone with one yesterday and I thought it looked a nice bit of kit, a bit bigger than a day sack but not too big and plenty of molle options.

Saved me looking up what it was.

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
My opinion: the succesor to the NI patrol pack.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Funny you should put this up now as I saw someone with one yesterday and I thought it looked a nice bit of kit, a bit bigger than a day sack but not too big and plenty of molle options.

Saved me looking up what it was.
It's basically the same as the Predator 45 in size and features, the 'hold' can be detached from the back and the cushion pad is a bit thicker. We've got a couple of them (the 45's) which are ideal for 2- 3 day trips, more if you put the rocket pockets on. For longer trips we've got Sabre 75 & Predator 80-130 which I find better as the load is a better shape & height without the side pockets. We've also got Hurtta trail packs for the dogs which are big enough for them to carry their own food for up to six days.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Whilst searching for summat else, I found a pair of Karrimor Predator side pockets, unused and in perfect condition - anyone want them? as per (changed) thread title, free, if you wish to make a donation to an appropriate charity, that's up to you.
First to ask get's 'em

1601220962987.jpeg

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll have these please.

Donation to the charity of your choice.
PM me your address matey and i'll get them off to you!
Something donated to a Service Animals charity would be nice.

Whilst searching for summat else, I found a pair of Karrimor Predator side pockets, unused and in perfect condition - anyone want them? as per (changed) thread title, free, if you wish to make a donation to an appropriate charity, that's up to you.
First to ask get's 'em

View attachment 507758
If you've got one of the 130 litre Predator bergans lying around I'm happy to give it a new home.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
If you've got one of the 130 litre Predator bergans lying around I'm happy to give it a new home.
Well yes I have, unfortunately my youngest son has taken a liking to it after a weeks wild camping.... I'll relay your request but I doubt the answer will be the one you'd want to hear ;-)

TamH70

MIA

The Flektarn one is the same price as the black and olive ones? What's wrong with these people? Don't they know that the camouflage ones are always supposed to be far more expensive?

I might have gotten one but I like my Predator SF 45 in Woman's Handbag camouflage.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
The Flektarn one is the same price as the black and olive ones? What's wrong with these people? Don't they know that the camouflage ones are always supposed to be far more expensive?

I might have gotten one but I like my Predator SF 45 in Woman's Handbag camouflage.
They do them in Leopard skin print?o_O how times have changed...

TamH70

MIA

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
What pattern?

;)
Kryptek Highlander.

It looks like a Hawaiian shirt had a struggle cuddle with a woodland pattern jacket and then had a baby.

Latest Threads