Karma!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by InVinoVeritas, May 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

If she teams up with Gordo,they have a full set!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Damn I thought it was another CURRY thread! (korma)

:lol: :lol:

3. They wouldn't see eye to eye!!

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You are a little bit of a believer in Karma, but you buy the Mail on Sunday?

You havent really thought this Karma thing through, have you?

5. Oh I'm actually really compassionate to my fellow human beings... at least to those who deserve compassion.. those who don't are getting the karma they deserve.

Things usually work out in the end for me.. I am more an instrument of karma, than a victim of it !! :twisted:

6. TheIronDuke

How often do you have to recharge your mobility scooter after your trips down the shops to buy your Mail on Sunday?

7. I get my man to do that for me.. I wonder if all black people in the world complain about slavery... or just mine? :D

8. TheIronDuke

So you are down the shops on your mobility scooter. You have your incontinence pads. You have your bottle of Wincarnis Tonic and you have your elastic stockings. All safe in the little wire basket on the front.

How do you carry your Mail on Sunday? In your dentures?

9. I actually just read it in the mess.

How do you get your Gay News?

10. TheIronDuke

So is your mobility scooter like a mobile phone and you can download ringtones? "Geddorf moi land". "I'm not a racist but the Mail on Sunday is terribly good on sport". "I only lead the choir to show young boys the way".

Like that? Does it have a heated seat?

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

[​IMG]

12. I dont have a mobility scooter, I use a sedan chair... why waste money on electricity when you have millions of immigrants standing idle!! :x

Now I'm off to have my gout treated!!