Karma - what goes around comes around

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rodney2q, Jul 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Over the past few years a sh*thead chav scumbag living across from my back garden has made life a misery for his neighbors - loud music, shouting, abusive language, drug dealing, violent behavior, uncontrolled dog (called "Carling" FFS) etc etc.

The final straw seems to have been his attacks on his partner (a dozy but generally quiet chav slapper). He has been nicked several times and is well know to the local police.

Anyway, after many complaints from surrounding neighbours, the local housing people have chucked him out (although the women and her two kids are staying in the house).

However, when the long suffering partner went back home the place was a tip - filthy, dog sh*t everywhere etc. The housing authority have photographed everything, the police have searched the premises, and he will be getting a bill for damages etc in due course.

Well, he will be getting the bill when he is let out of the local loony bin - the cn*t has just been sectioned after a failed overdose (pity they found him in time), and he is being held indefinitely.

Just to make things even better I have found out that he is in very poor health as the past few years of heavy drinking and drug use has donald ducked his kidneys and liver. I understand he is very poorly - ahhhh!

So, at the age of 26 this cn*t is losing his marbles, has no home, his partner doesn't want anything to do with him, he's lost his dog (it is going off to the RSPCA or something), and his health is f*cked and will probably result in an early demise!

Nice to see someone finally get what they deserve!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wonder if the stinging nettles and stuff I have been seeding his garden with helped push him over the edge?

Rodney2q

2. Our neighbour's kids have a Staffie called "Bling"!!! thankfully they dont live on our street and only visit now and then.....

3. Sounds like a ceartian cunt who loves near me.

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Heh. I suspect I'm not alone in hearing on the Today programme that mid 20's kids are turning up with major Psyche problems (smoking Skunk) and liver / kidney / digestive tract problems (White Lightning)...

and smile quietly to myself.

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I lived next door to a somewhat similar neighbour. An unemployed and benefit claiming drunk, whose wife left him for his brother, but left her five kids behind. At least, until they were old enough to realise their father was a waste of skin, whence they left. he and I had numerous interesting discussions late at night over his choice - and volume - of music. On one occassion he called the police, claiming I hat hit him with an iron bar. It wasn't, but was my old riot stick from Nor'iron. The police, when they arrived, spoke to me, an elderly ex copper, in very poor health, and a pillar of society, then nicked him.

I established a quiet armistice with him, then sold my house and moved. The woman who bought my house was well aware of him (she was a friend of family) and he started his old activities soon after she moved in. Sadly for him, she works for local District council, in the Enviromental health area, specifically in the area of noise pollution. He lost his stereo, then television, and is now being evicted.

I love bad news.

6. Guy on the tube the other day with his i-pod so loud it was hurting MY ears. Just about to ask him to turn it down then thought "Sod it". Quietly smiled to myself thinking of the future damage he was doing to his hearing.

Have these youngsters learned nothing? Were we that bad as kids?

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

No. Because, 1) in my town at least, grown men wouldnt think twice about punching your lights out if you worked your ticket, and 2) we didnt make a career of drinking and dossing about aimlessly.

8. Fair Points well made Sir. Plus I could never afford a walkman.

9. Karma? Just ask Earl Hickey all about Karma!

10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Same here, not that we had them, and carrying around a wind-up gramophone was very tiring, and they wouldn't have let me on the horse drawn omnibus either. And, damnit, the peelers would have shipped us off to Spain to fight Boney, had we caused any trouble.

11. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

one of those cases where bad news are definitely good news :D

12. Heartbreaking...

No, not really - I nearly pi**sed myself laughing!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodney2q

13. Sigh, its things like this that give me some small faith in the future...

14. sounds like something that happened to the neighbour of a colleague of mine. he thought he could do a neo and jump past an on coming train. 'Tragic accident' it was and all the local papers were bleating forth with tributes by loved ones and friends about what a nice young man he was and how wonderful he was.... then it comes out that he was coked off his tits.

15. :rofl: :rofl: