Karen Gillan in defence.............

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Raven2008, Jun 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Billy Piper may indeed have looked like Bingo out of the Banana Splits but she could at least squeeze a drop of emotion into her acting.... unlike the vapid bint in the above article...I guess short skirts is all she has really....

2. Why is this in CA?

3. That very apt description made me laugh. She wasn't too bad when seh was in the series but I recently saw the special where she came back and it looked like she had someone else's teeth in.

4. Karen gillan is an absolutely first class Doctor's moll...I haven't had so much wood watching the programme since Elizabeth Sladen graced the Tardis inthe 70s.

5. This. I don't give a flying fcuk about the quality, I just like getting boners when its on, make the most out of my younger brother's who obcession.

6. So Who (see what I did there?) is it that rings your bell? David Tenant, the new bloke, Sylvester McCoy...?

7. Karen Gillan is Scottish, which is good. She is also fit, which is good. And she wears really short skirts, which is also good. And she has red hair, which is good (Scots ginger wummin are, shall we say, enthusiastic).

As for her acting skills, well, she can wipe the floor with that Frema Agyeman lassie any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Tam

8. Tam, you obviously never went out with a ginger minger I used to know! The only thing she was enthusiastic about was keeping her shreddies and boob holder on. She didna last long! :oops: