Karen Danczuk - look at my tits I was abused!

Well, she's either a lying self publicist or a fucked- up victim of child sex abuse. But the main question is, why haven't you posted a photo of her showing off her magnificent jugs?

Wtf is going on there then?
Victims of abuse often have low self-esteem as a direct result of the abuse.

People with low self-esteem often seek attention in order to either make themselves feel better, or to validate their feelings of worthlessness.

I bet Shibusa could tell us a thing or two about all this.

Yeah OP you waynker put some pictures of her up.

simroy

Old-Salt
Had the pleasure (sic) of sitting with her and her hubby at a college do in Rochdale last year, she had a fair pair of chebs i noticed!

L

lumpy2

Apparently he's aged 36, so if she was sexually abused by him as a six year old, he would have been 11 at the time.

There's something distinctly odd about the whole family.

Yep, fine set of udders she has, I must say, if she tried hard enough I reckon she could probably pull me. I could even be persuaded to push her guts in on the first date too.

SupremeSpod

Old-Salt
Yep, fine set of udders she has, I must say, if she tried hard enough I reckon she could probably pull me. I could even be persuaded to push her guts in on the first date too.
You're too easy mate, hold back a little, make her beg for it!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

L

lumpy2

For all those admiring the lovely Karen's upper palaver, here's a taste of things to come .....

mother.jpg

Latest Threads