Karen Danczuk Arrested on Suspicion of Murder

Damn, I was hoping she had murdered Josie Cunningham or at least a well known Irish personality.

You should have saved this for Friday night.

Either Friday night or put it in the "If Carlsberg did News Headlines......" thread. (what, you mean there isn't one? Well bloody start one then! How about "General threatens Coup against Corbyn", that'd be a good one to start.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
You do know that Arrse has a twitter feed don't you? That's how I found this thread.

@Provost Hope that you have a good lawyer.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
[wah/] You can probably expect to hear from her learned friends.[\wah]

No, it's the "twitter feed" thing I don't understand.

There used to be something called 'Trill'. It was seed that you fed to budgies.

Is it something like that?

Damn, I was hoping she had murdered Josie Cunningham or at least a well known Irish personality.

You should have saved this for Friday night.
Don't worry. The chances of @ACAB running out of drivel are much the same as the sun burning out. It'll happen eventually, but not any time soon.

I can't see the attraction myself. A "look at me" pikey chubster with tattoos and blatant mental health issues. I'd rather shag a bottle of nitro glycerine - it's safer.

Given the correct application a bottle of nitro will provide a cracking splits.

Can a bottle of nitro take endless selfies or do the splits in public?

No. I thought not.
Unless she gets her baps out at the very least, what is the point of the endless selfies? As for the bottle of nitro, inserted into the correct orifice I'm sure that it can perform the splits in public, or at least it can split something wide open in public. She isn't even that pretty.

Last edited:

Latest Threads