Karadzic captured

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Countryman, Jul 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC report
  2. Well, that's Father Ted in the bag, now for Ratc0ck Mlaaarditch :twisted:
  3. msr

msr LE

One down, one to go.
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Puta mutin sezach eh?
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

About time but sadly done because of the political want of an entry to the Euro Union rather than a want for natural justice.

And no, I don't believe that the Serbs don't know where the other bugger is either.
  6. Quite so, he just has a stronger tie to the military than Father Ted did.
  7. Target # 1, now:

Here's another one of the Ted and the Ratc0ck,to furtjher aid identification:
    [align=center] - NOT WORK SAFE - NOT WORK SAFE - NOT WORK SAFE -
    P.S: Did this site crash last night because of this bit of news?
  8. One down two to go.

Mladic and Hadzic are still out there.

Still it is excellent news and I look forward to seeing him very soon.
  9. The Hague must now ensure that he doesn't commit suicide - you can see it now and I am sure he is thinking of ways to squirm his way out of his day in court
  10. All that blood on his hands and what's the harshest sentence he'll get? A life sentence for genocide for some someone already in his 60's is hardly justice. Flay the bstard, torture him, and dip him in vinegar every day. Or let some of his victims have a chance to get the message across.

Lovely bloke.
  11. That´ll ding dang doo for me.

Isn´t amazing how easy they find these war criminals when they want something?

Or alternatively when the hidee p1sses off the hider and suddenly in comes a "tip off".
  12. Deceit and betrayal are art forms in that part of the world. Somewhere I've got a VCR tape of the TV series they made a couple of years after the Dayton Deal.

I'll never forgot the smirk on the face the Montenegrin president (the one who looked like Bob Carolgees) as he described how he did Milosevic up like a kipper at some point in the disintegration of the place.

As for suicide by Father Ted - I'd take it as an admission of guilt (but not remorse) and dance on his unmarked pauper's grave.

But then I didn't lose my family and home at the hands of his thieving butchers.

Ideally I'd like to see him live long enough to hang.

'cept we don't hang people any more - even the least civilised ones.
  13. This was in a civil war and the victors have the show trials (war crimes). The rest of the participants have nothing to fear from the War Crimes Court in The Hague. By the by I think the USA does not recognise the War Crimes Court.
  14. Bill Clinton signed the Treaty (Rome Statute) establishing the International Criminal Court back in 2000 but George Bush withdrew the US signature fearing that US servicemen would be brought before it in politically motivated cases.