Kaplinsky moves to Five

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Sir_Sidney_Ruff_Diamond, Oct 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No loss to the Beeb. A plastic faced no talent hoofer. Hopefully she'll be hosting C5's new series of Topless Darts...

2. I'd rather watch her read the news than that Welsh bloke.

3. Max Boyce has been reading the news? 8O

4. Tom Jones you ijeet

5. Thank god. I never though I'd see a supposedly credible news organisation employ someone who performed as badly as her. She might as well have mimed the news.

Nice teats, though.

6. Not just the 'Royal Logistical Corpse'. She's also mentioned the Royal Anglican Regiment' in her time at the Six.

7. Stupid woman.

Its not like its fcuking written there for her.

8. I was hoping the rest of the thread title went 'under'.

9. I cant think of a more mundane thread. Would someone like to start a debate about their favourate ironingboard cover?

10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

We have a cotton sort of swirley patterned on very nice
    The ones you used to get in blocks with the silver plastic covering used to get on my tits you were forever chasing shirts all over it
    Mind you learned to press(civvies iron) your kit on a small locker when I joined

We could drag up a sandbag and swing the lantern if your interested.......... :wink:

11. Actually I may have stumbled on something here. I prefer the shiney silver ones, heat reflective see.

12. She'd get it.

13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Never doubted the heat reflective quality of the silver ones that was a plus
    Place trousers on Pressing board, reach for brown paper, turn back look for trousers pick up off floor start again :roll:

14. have you not tried the left elbow lean/right hand reach around method? It does require som coordination and lightning quick reactions to get the iron back on clothing but i think its worth it.