Kangaroo massacre

17 kangaroos killed in Australia hit and run - CNN.com

The Emperor's been on a busman's holiday to Australia. Apparently 17 kangaroos have been wiped out in a series of hit and runs on grazing kangaroos. The kangaroos are not normally scared of the cars on the road because the cars avoid them - not this time.

As much as I find humour in the headline, at the end of the day, I hope the police find the twat and crucify him.

In other news, ornithologists have been baffled by the death on the roads of Kent of large numbers of crows.

Investigation into the deaths revealed minute traces of paint on the bird's bodies. The paint was traced to a large batch used to spray buses that had recently been introduced into service in the area.

It seems that the crows were able to raise the alarm on the approach of cars, but not buses.

The Emperor's been on a busman's holiday to Australia. Apparently 17 kangaroos have been wiped out in a series of hit and runs on grazing kangaroos. The kangaroos are not normally scared of the cars on the road because the cars avoid them - not this time.

As much as I find humour in the headline, at the end of the day, I hope the police find the twat and crucify him.
I went to Alice Springs on a bus once. It had massive. reinforced "roo bars" on the front. Looked like something out of Mad Max.

I asked the driver why he needed the iron mongery on the front as kangaroos were quite small. "You're thinking of Skippy, aint 'cha?" came the reply.

"Yes." said I. "Skippy the bush kangaroo."

"Skippy was a fekkin wallaby, not a kangaroo."

He went on to explain that a proper kangaroo is 7 feet tall and weighs 200 pounds. You don't want it coming through the windscreen as you say "What's that Skip? We're all going to die because there's a fekkin 200 lb kangaroo sitting on top of the coach driver and he can't reach the brakes."

He later explained that his personal best on the drive to Alice was 9 killed and he only had to stop because one of the dead roos got wrapped round the front axle.

It happened on Wacol Station Road, a mate works along there. He drives a Suzuki Swift so it won't likely be him.

Fun fact: The Wacol area is home to no less than two maximum security men's gaols, one women's gaol, one paedo gaol, one kiddy gaol and the maximum security nuthouse.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
It happened on Wacol Station Road, a mate works along there. He drives a Suzuki Swift so it won't likely be him.

Fun fact: The Wacol area is home to no less than two maximum security men's gaols, one women's gaol, one paedo gaol, one kiddy gaol and the maximum security nuthouse.
Do they issue the bouncy feckers boxing gloves over there?

They used to do that over here, before some Barraclough type got it banned.

"Dad, Dad! I've got a pig stuck in the roo-bars on the ute. He's making a hell of a racket with his squealing. What should I do?"
"You've got a rifle in your cab, shoot the thing!"

"I've shot the bugger, Dad, and the squealing's stopped. What should I do with his motorbike?"

Do they issue the bouncy feckers boxing gloves over there?

They used to do that over here, before some Barraclough type got it banned.
No need for gloves.
image.jpeg

The ones killed in Wacol were grey 'roos. This one is a red.

Unusually for an Australian animal the big males do regularly attack humans as they can be a bit territorial.

Aside from old matey here no other animal in Australia ever attacks humans. All our fauna is cuddly and loveable.

The bouncing c*nts get everything they deserve.
If you're in a normal car and you spank a kangaroo at 100ks, it real ugly real fast. Usually skippy ends up through your windscreen and thrashes around in panic.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
No need for gloves.
View attachment 233670

The ones killed in Wacol were grey 'roos. This one is a red.

Unusually for an Australian animal the big males do regularly attack humans as they can be a bit territorial.

Aside from old matey here no other animal in Australia ever attacks humans. All our fauna is cuddly and loveable.
So the only things scary over there are your freakishly large bouncing mice?

You should work for the tourist board.

If you're in a normal car and you spank a kangaroo at 100ks, it real ugly real fast. Usually skippy ends up through your windscreen and thrashes around in panic.
Yep. Was on the Stuart highway and have seen results. Hated driving at night as the buggers seem to appear out of nowhere.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Ritch

LE
Sod the UFC, I've found a new favourite. KangaUFC!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whining Civvy The Intelligence Cell 39
jarrod248 Cookery 25
smallbrownprivates The NAAFI Bar 69

Latest Threads