Kangaroo Court - Arrse v England

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
"....you will be taken to a place of execution, where you will be hanged by the neck until dead."

Sod that Auld-yin,

All the players demoted to the div 3 to regain some hunger & desire!

Hangin's too fecking good for them, I can't put into words how annoyed I am, they all need to dropped in the wilderness somewhere, learn some humility. Wayne Rooney world class, my hairy arrse he is.

mind you - put them in the stocks while we argue over the evidence

Ah it's only a game.

sorry could'nt resist & listenin to the comentators wallowing.

Mess Webly and 11 rounds please

A

armadillo

You couldnt put them in court as it would be unfair as everyone knows their defence is bloody useless

tropper66 said:
Mess Webly and 11 rounds please
11 rounds? the way these tossers played they would have MISSED at point blank range, grenade apiece placed in their big mouths :twisted: :twisted:

The sorry fact is, that match contained our best played 15 minutes in the tournament & we lost 4-1!

We have 4 years to get a decent manager and 11 new players who can play as a decent team.

David James is the only player I have any sympathy for: not sure why they bothered with having a defence at all if that is the best they can come up with.

dropshortjock said:
David James is the only player I have any sympathy for: not sure why they bothered with having a defence at all if that is the best they can come up with.
Without James it would have been 8/9-1

tropper66 said:
dropshortjock said:
Without James it would have been 8/9-1
Agree'd,

They were totally outplayed & all the moaning in the world from the english won't change a thing, they were terrible,

Will anything change before the next world cup?

pull the other one, as long as they stay millionaires they won't care!