Kangaroo at Lidl

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
have they got any crocodile steaks? I hear they have quite a bite to them.

Not a bad price for pet food. Oh, go on, ref the crocodile meat, I'll say it if no-one else will.
Yes, but there's not much left so you'll have to make it snappy.
(No cricket. No rugby. Open doesn't start till Thursday. Have to do something.)

Since I've been beaten to all the puns I had planned, I'll just comment that it's funny how most of the Brits here probably thought "ooh, that's a bit exotic, I'll have to try some of that!" (Well I did anyway).

Whereas our friends from Australasia view it as a third rate meat fit only for pets.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Since I've been beaten to all the puns I had planned, I'll just comment that it's funny how most of the Brits here probably thought "ooh, that's a bit exotic, I'll have to try some of that!" (Well I did anyway).

Whereas our friends from Australasia view it as a third rate meat fit only for pets.

A lot of Australians do eat it, they just feel a bit uncomfortable because it's their national symbol.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Gives new meaning to the phrase "the joint is jumpin'"

Is there a Halal version?
[video=youtube;NVWBWn5IyaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVWBWn5IyaM[/video]

In the wake of horsegate, i'm quite willing to say I'll eat almost anything as long as i'm told what it is.

M

Mark The Convict

A lot of Australians do eat it, they just feel a bit uncomfortable because it's their national symbol.
It's tasteless muck and only marginally better than going hungry, which is why most of it is sold to pet food mfrs and the Russians. There may be a Profound Analogy to be drawn there, if anyone CBA.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JoeCivvie The NAAFI Bar 1
frenchperson The Intelligence Cell 7
H Int Corps 24