Kandahar Crawl

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by press_it, Feb 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone out here in the he next couple of months and up for a social gathering? :?
    8O

2. Tell me more, due out at the end of this month but, with the alleged slow Internet link, how do you plan to let fellow Arrsers know ?? Cant see you being allowed to publish it on Part 1's and / or SRO's

3. He could start a thread about it on Arrse.

4. Yeah, let's get plastered on Coffee and Doughnuts in Tim Hortons before poping into the Peeandshithole to check out the totty. Then it's just a quick cab ride to Bastion for Pizza Hut.

5. I can get AL11 no problems. Can anyone get coke?

6. I'm out there next month and might be up 4 it

7. Sprite any good for you? I find that it takes the edge off the taste.

8. Oi, ya crab, you can't go organising crawls in a warzone, what next , a surfing contest in the Straits of Hormuz ?? :D

9. Why not?? Hamas don't surf :D

10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ey Ey, You'se sharp us is mate. Like fcuking razor blade. :D

11. Ahem, it's Strait of Hormuz I'll have you know-there's only one of them!!!!!!! [/pedant mode off]

12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Good job too otherwise your mob would have surrendered in the other one as well :wink:

13. Fcuk me-you sure you weren't navigating the RIB? We surrendered up in the NAG, not the SOH. ;)

14. Spaz, your avatar picture does you justice. What I said in simple words, not using a crayon was, that because the internet link is allegedly quite slow in KHR, I thought people might need to know there was a crawl on, OTHER than having to waste valuable time and money trawling through Arrse threads. Sorry if that was too complicated to understand.

In answer to the original question, yep, all for it, however, there are only so many cans of coke I can drink and I am crap at acting drunk !!
    Could go pig sticking !!!

15. Cock off mingebag, there is fuck all wrong with the internet link in Kaf and it is free. In fact if you read press-it's post he would appear to have posted it from Kaf.

To conclude you are a mong and have no sense of humour. :D