Kai Rooney?

Mrs Spudface has given birth to a boy - Kai Wayne Rooney no less.

What kind of a name is that?

It's an easy name for Rooney (or anyone with the IQ of a bogey) to remember.

At least it is that way round, otherwise the child would be Wanky Rooney.

Bubbles_Barker said:
Mrs Spudface has given birth to a boy - Kai Wayne Rooney no less.

What kind of a name is that?
Cai is a Celtic name thats what kind of name it is, Knights of the round table ring any bells?

dropshortjock said:
It's an easy name for Rooney (or anyone ELSE with the IQ of a bogey) to remember.

At least it is that way round, otherwise the child would be Wanky Rooney.
Fixed it for you. :wink:

You can take the chav out of the council estate....................

Not only does the baby have a shit name but it has a nob head for a dad and a thick tart for a mum.

What life will it lead?

Closet_Jibber said:
Not only does the baby have a s*** name but it has a nob head for a dad and a thick tart for a mum.

What life will it lead?
I'll bet it doesnt really care. Would you if you had a pair of fuckwit millionaires for parents? I'll bet its intellectually running rings round the pair of them as we speak.

Well, the his very arrival means that wayne has somebody to talk to.... for the next 6 months at least.

He's also upped the IQ average for the rooney household.

Gucci nappies? Versace romper suits? Oh and probably a cr4p tat with Kai in Klingon, or something, for wayne.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Not only does the baby have a s*** name but it has a nob head for a dad and a thick tart for a mum.

What life will it lead?
I'll bet it doesnt really care. Would you if you had a pair of fuckwit millionaires for parents? I'll bet its intellectually running rings round the pair of them as we speak.
The child is no doubt sat in a pool of its own piss.

Unfortunately his dad is probably nibbling on some chicken nuggets/the remote and his mum is smoking some B&H on the doorstep of their 7 bedroom house whilst wearing pajamas with ugg boots.

No amount of money would make me happy with those two as immediate family.

Kai is a Celtic name as stated earlier, also spelt Cai. Had a teacher with that as his 1st name, would be in his 60's now apparently it was his Fathers name too. So pre-dates the arrival of Chav-mong culture (Oxymoron i know).

Sinner251 said:
Kai is a Celtic name as stated earlier, also spelt Cai. Had a teacher with that as his 1st name, would be in his 60's now apparently it was his Fathers name too. So pre-dates the arrival of Chav-mong culture (Oxymoron i know).
Cai is an ancient name pre-dates Anglo-Saxon even. Was a mythical Man who ccould hold his breath underwater for 7 days.

Kai is an ancient Scouse name.

It is believed to have first been used in the late 122BC. Legend has it that a great traveller came to Liverpool in order to seek out tales of wisdom and adventure in order to return to his far and distant land and educate its peoples.

He found a fat man suffering from a mental disorder attempting to lick his own elbow. This man is believed to have been an unemployed useless waste of space. The man pointed at him and said from now on you and those like you will be known as Kai.

or so I heard.

Sinner251 said:
Kai/Cai, aka Sir Kay: adopted brother of Arthur Pendragon and Knight of the Round Table. :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Speedy The NAAFI Bar 22
Killaloe The NAAFI Bar 27
space_cadet Aviation 2