Kabatha Junction

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Resurgam, Sep 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am keen to contact anyone involved in that excellent experiment of DDR at that hole called Kabatha Junction or even the Lunghi transit camp. This includes Medics, Clerks, Writers, the occasional WO, Officers and even the pole dancer. I was not sure which thread to put this in so have opted for this one.

I have lost contact with all those involved in that great adventure and would like to set up some sort of reunion.m I would also like to get hold of any phots that people have as I lost all my wet film ones and the old PC died with the stuff I transferred digitally.

If there are any RSLAF out there reading this who went through the process I would be very keen to find out whether they are still serving and how it all went.

I met a certain Paras wife back in 2006 but had to hand back my phone and failed to get his number off it. Stupid I know but To--- you know who you are you tree planting hero.

Cheers :D
  2. Founf Travlr's photo on the site but I do not know him. Or he has changed a lot!
  3. hoped this would find some old chums but it was not to be sadly.