Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by merchantman, Jan 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I remember watching this on Trans-World Sport at about 9am on a Sunday on Channel 4 in about 1994.
  2. That is probably where I have seen it, interesting sport but I don't know if it would hold my attention for long; maybe they should play topless
  3. I've seen it played on Sky before. I didn't know the English had a team until now.

It's like watching "Pro bull riding" as it's interesting/novel to watch for approx 10 mins.
  4. I used to work with the lunatic who first commissioned this for Channel 4. What a load of cobblers.
    To be fair he had just bagged the cricket for 4.
  5. Seen it played at the 1 mech brigade sports day last year.
    Had me pissing myself watching some Fijian lumps wipe out some ghurkas trying to be quick footed around them.
  6. No. 13 is a beast! I wouldn't want to meet her down a dark alley with her knickers around her ankles! :eek:S
  7. Blimey, some of them are big girls.

I wonder if the a Sweden vs. Brazil game might be worth watching? :wink:

More here . .

8. We had a lass working for us who had played it at national level back home in India. She also played for a team in Glasgow.

Its a bit like the Yanks and there "World Seies" Baseball...its only American teams that enter, with the odd Jap one.

As its only really the Indian sub continent that play it, its a bit unfair adding iot to the Olympics!

But naked female Kabbadi in Oil might be fun to watch!
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Kabbadi is ace.

10. Wah shield on

It's called the World Series because it was originally sponsored by a newspaper called 'The World'

Wah shield off.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. .
    We played it for a sports afternoon once. It just turned into a great big free-for-all. Aren't Scotland the World Elephant Polo Champions?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. And so a venerable and historic sport that's been played for over 2000 years by generations of Indians is dismissed...
  13. No,no - the Jocks are top of the Elephant water polo league.
  14. Hmm, a good job would be the Janitor in the Ladies Locker Room handing out soap for the showers....... !!