Kabaddi

P

PrinceAlbert

I've seen it played on Sky before. I didn't know the English had a team until now.

It's like watching "Pro bull riding" as it's interesting/novel to watch for approx 10 mins.

Seen it played at the 1 mech brigade sports day last year.
Had me pissing myself watching some Fijian lumps wipe out some ghurkas trying to be quick footed around them.

Blimey, some of them are big girls.

I wonder if the a Sweden vs. Brazil game might be worth watching? :wink:

More here . .

[video=youtube_share;IBQzLpGxEkQ]http://youtu.be/IBQzLpGxEkQ[/video]

We had a lass working for us who had played it at national level back home in India. She also played for a team in Glasgow.

Its a bit like the Yanks and there "World Seies" Baseball...its only American teams that enter, with the odd Jap one.

As its only really the Indian sub continent that play it, its a bit unfair adding iot to the Olympics!

But naked female Kabbadi in Oil might be fun to watch!

We had a lass working for us who had played it at national level back home in India. She also played for a team in Glasgow.

Its a bit like the Yanks and there "World Seies" Baseball...its only American teams that enter, with the odd Jap one.
As its only really the Indian sub continent that play it, its a bit unfair adding iot to the Olympics!

But naked female Kabbadi in Oil might be fun to watch!

Wah shield on

It's called the World Series because it was originally sponsored by a newspaper called 'The World'

Wah shield off.

I remember watching this on Trans-World Sport at about 9am on a Sunday on Channel 4 in about 1994.
I'm sure it used to be on early on a Saturday morning because by the time we'd piled out the block and got on a Leo Sayer they'd be blokes mid afternoon squatting like Sumos and slapping their thighs shouting "Kabaddi","Kabaddi","Kabaddi". Much to the bewilderment of the local Civ Pop.