K13eods Spacker Shoe - Lets Replay SANDAL!

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by k13eod, Apr 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies & Gents.

The Spacker Shoe has finally emerged from hiding! Let's re-play the game of SANDAL for charideee! First you should know the story behind this unholy relic:

What are the rules?

The sandal is auctioned [cash to Help Them Out/Holidays 4 Heroes]. The auction will last for 48 hrs and then the sandal will be sent to the winner. The winner will then add his username to the sandal and photograph it in an unusual/bizarre location [preferably not inserted in an orifice belonging to themself/another human/an animal]. The winner will then come back onto this thread, post the photograph and shout "SANDAL" and bidding starts again for a 48 hr period. If the winner does not shout "SANDAL" within seven days of receipt of the sandal [without a reasonable excuse] they will be "fined" the same amount as their original winning bid. Postage costs to be met by the sender. Oh yeah, the sandal must be sent with an unusual 'surprise' item that must be included in the next photo!

Got it? Good!

So, where are we up to? Ok, it went something like this:

Back in June 2008 I offered the sandal for auction with the 'two headed dog' picture:

Spaz won it first on 25th June 2008 for 45 quid and this was his pic:

Ord_Sgt won it next on 9th July 2008 for 40 quid and, unfortunately his pic was deleted ... shame ... nice burd! But we will try and get that back for your entertainment!

The next winner was Scarletto on 1st August 2008 for 30 quid but he couldn’t take it due to work committments so it was re-auctioned.

YesItsMe won it on 3rd August 2008 for 35 quid and this was her pic:

Next up was JoseyWales who won it on 9th September for a very generous 100 quid and this is his pic:

Smudge67 won it on 27th October for 45 quid but never received it. But it turned up last night on the London ARRSE St Georges Day festivities!

Now, the sandal is currently with Saintstone but needs to be with PrinceAlbert (acting on behalf of Smudge67) as he paid for it last. It may be at Twickenham next weekend for a photo opportunity and then back to THIS thread for PA to auction. Clear? Good.
  2. Just a young lad getting DOWN mate 8)
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Sadly I can't find the original pic K, but suffice to say it showed the sandal with a rather nice pair of norks, uncovered too. So I challenge all you hermers to do better.
  4. An exceptionally fine set of norks as I recall O_S ... shame the pic has gone missing :cry:

Maybe when we get this restarted someone else can up the ante on sandal/nork art.

Meanwhile we await news from Saintstone & Prince Albert!
  5. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Send it over again and you have a second photo like this. ;)

6. hubba hubba!
    banked :wink: