K13eods spacker shoe ... lets play SANDAL! (5)

Sorry about the delay on this but I was working on a number of things, all Arrse related.

The sandal is up for auction again. Perhaps the next successful bidder could take a pic at one of the other remaining Rorkes Drift VC's locations.

I will provide a link after this post. Gonville Bromhead will present a challenge for sure.

I was behind sepulchre holding the other end of the fishing line.

Bid on.

SANDAL !

Nice one Josey :D

Come on chaps MDN will get yer cash anyway so you might as well have fun with the sandal!!!

Buuuuummmmmmmmmmpppppp ...

This has a two day time limit.

Smudge, if you have the winning bid I will cycle over and hand it to you during the next week. Perhaps we can have a drink in your local RBL.

JW.

k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
Well there's still time to up the bid I think?
And so you should Smudge ... twenty five notes ... you tight cnut :D
I bought a charity book the other day for £100, donated some cash to "Help them Out", bought a H4H rugby shirt that I've donated as an RBL auction thingy.....£25 suits me fine :)

smudge67 said:
k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
I bought a charity book the other day for £100, donated some cash to "Help them Out", bought a H4H rugby shirt that I've donated as an RBL auction thingy.....£25 suits me fine :)
Ive made you a speshul medal to wear out of a Mr Kipling cake tin and a ribbon I found :wink:

smudge67 said:
k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
Only joking mate ... seriously no need to justify your bid to me I know your a good guy.

Apologies for offence caused :oops:

spaz said:
smudge67 said:
k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
Ive made you a speshul medal to wear out of a Mr Kipling cake tin and a ribbon I found :wink:
Prove it ;)

k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
Only joking mate ... seriously no need to justify your bid to me I know your a good guy.

Apologies for offence caused :oops:
I'm not offended.....the tax man will be if I don't pay him by December though!