• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

K13eods spacker shoe ... lets play SANDAL! (5)

Sorry about the delay on this but I was working on a number of things, all Arrse related.

The sandal is up for auction again. Perhaps the next successful bidder could take a pic at one of the other remaining Rorkes Drift VC's locations.

I will provide a link after this post. Gonville Bromhead will present a challenge for sure.

I was behind sepulchre holding the other end of the fishing line.

Bid on.

SANDAL !

Nice one Josey :D

Come on chaps MDN will get yer cash anyway so you might as well have fun with the sandal!!!

Buuuuummmmmmmmmmpppppp ...

This has a two day time limit.

Smudge, if you have the winning bid I will cycle over and hand it to you during the next week. Perhaps we can have a drink in your local RBL.

JW.

k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
Well there's still time to up the bid I think?
And so you should Smudge ... twenty five notes ... you tight cnut :D
I bought a charity book the other day for £100, donated some cash to "Help them Out", bought a H4H rugby shirt that I've donated as an RBL auction thingy.....£25 suits me fine :)

smudge67 said:
k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
I bought a charity book the other day for £100, donated some cash to "Help them Out", bought a H4H rugby shirt that I've donated as an RBL auction thingy.....£25 suits me fine :)
Ive made you a speshul medal to wear out of a Mr Kipling cake tin and a ribbon I found :wink:

smudge67 said:
k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
Only joking mate ... seriously no need to justify your bid to me I know your a good guy.

Apologies for offence caused :oops:

spaz said:
smudge67 said:
k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
Ive made you a speshul medal to wear out of a Mr Kipling cake tin and a ribbon I found :wink:
Prove it ;)

k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
k13eod said:
smudge67 said:
Only joking mate ... seriously no need to justify your bid to me I know your a good guy.

Apologies for offence caused :oops:
I'm not offended.....the tax man will be if I don't pay him by December though!