K13eods spacker shoe ... lets play SANDAL! (3)

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Ord_Sgt, Jul 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

K13eod came up with the sterling idea of auctioning his shoe off, donating the proceeds to HTO and each winner getting a decent photo of said shoe in an unusual setting. Original thread here.

[​IMG]

Spaz won the first auction and being a Spaz only managed to get a picture of it on a metalwork bench or something, such a gay hermer effort he should bugger off and join the RAF. Although to be fair he did pay 45 quid to HTO.

[​IMG]

Anyway I decided to attempt something a little better. I suggested to a Doris I know that it would be a good idea if she got her kit off for the troops and let me photograph her holding said windswept hero's shoe. She'd had a few but agreed to do it. After I won the auction I called her up and let her know her time was up and she had to strip for the nations finest.

We finally caught up again last night and after a bit of gentle prodding she agreed with the caveat I didn't show her face. She's a bit of a a looker too but lets be honest who want's to look at her face.

So here you have it K13eods spacker shoe.

[​IMG]

So the bar has been raised and the auction is open again, what am I bid for the shoe?

P.S. BTW she's single and Russian if anyones interested ;) although a bit barking if I'm honest.

2. I'll go twenty for openers, now how do I attach a photo? One of my barstaff is a stunning little blonde, also a model and I'm sure she could be persuaded to pose for such a charitable cause... ;-)

3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Nice start gloworm, girls getting their kit off for the nation, I like it. I'm rather impressed I managed to pull the above pic off ;) and no I didn't.

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I have twenty, anyone else?

5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

OK 20 pounds with the man at the bar. Going once.

6. Bump

7. I didn't hear you shout "SANDAL" young man :x

But a very nice pic it is too and caused me to rush upstairs for a break :D

We have until 1017hrs tomorrow for end of auction.

Lets see some bidding people and raise some money for charideee.

Or are you all unable to come up with a better sandal pic than Ord Sgt????

8. What K13EOD wants to know now, are those soiled White Grossen Underhosen now joining the Said Sandal on it's Round the World Auction Trip? 8)

9. Stop gobbing off and offer some £sd ... tight tw@t :twisted:

BTW Spaz ... what was the mystery item and where is it in the picture. Or was it the grundies?

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

It was a face painting kit, but in the circumstances I didn't want to screw things up asking her if I could scrawl www.arrse.co.uk across her norks.

I shall consult on the grollies but she thinks I'm enough of a perv as it is. ;)

11. You should have drawn puppy faces on her puppies, I would have been upset if she hadn't got her chebs out. Tell her my Hampton is in need of a good home.

12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I did indeed think of that but my artistic skills are rather lacking.

I'm hoping we can get a bit more than 20 quid from gloworm but considering his possibilities for a good picture I think it might be a winner.

OK have we anymore bids, going twice.

13. i'll offer £30. However im really pushed to better that photograph :D So in the interests of the 'game' , i'll offer £30 if the pictures reposted by Ord Sgt :) Oh and i was interested in her, but my missus wouldnt take to having a lodger.

14. Scarletto, it doesn't have to be a picture of a burd wit t!ts oot ...

... it has to be photographed "unusually" :D

... and you have to include the "mystery item" supplied by the previous winner.

BTW O_S you have added your username haven't you?

15. bump ... come on fellers :x