K**bhead McGowan at it again.

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by 5_mile_sniper, May 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The "performance artist" Mark McGowan is at it again! This time he is claiming to have eaten a corgi in protest at the royal family's treatment of animals. No doubt funded by some local arts council I'll wager.

On the beeb
  2. If you lot really want I can get this c0cksucker invited to China on an all expenses paid 'Arts' junket and have have the 'Snakeheads' deal with him in a seriously tabloid fashion.

Just need four positive posts......
  3. +

That's a positive!

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

That tool wouldnt understand the proper treatment of animals, the Royal Household looks after its animals far better than PETA and wakners like him!
  5. Yeah, I noticed that the PETA bint was backing him on this one. Glad to see that her republicanism comes before her love of animals.
  6. I hope that the "Corgi" meat gives him the sh1ts - however he will probably scoop it up and turn it into another one of his art treasures.
  7. It's all complete bullshit - would he honestly do this as a vegetarian?

8. This Mark McGowan can't be a serious artist, it's some guy extracting the urine;

I mean ffs! :D

He's probably put one over one the "PETA bint" as well - PETA now there's a shower of hypocritical feckers

(Penn & Teller did an excellent Bullsh1t! program on PETA - should watch it if you get the chance)