Köln...

just arrived this morning, was ist dere to see and do?

meiner spricken de hun ist terrible, und de locals shitsse gross...

not at all like the nederlands a ew days ago... they sure know how to celebrate Queens Day!

Cheers in hopeful anticipation....

mini

meh... thanks guys, but am in Berlin now. took the 200km/hour ICE. fcking puts UK trains to shame..

Rudolfplatz was cool, but with the tight budget im running, need to get east asap..

i spent 156 euros in Amsterdam, don#t smoke the gange´, and didnt get any hookers, the locals were really helpful and i met a crazy dutch gurl in the Vonderpark!

I only heard about the assasination attempt on the Queens Day parade that evening, and the trance/techno street party we planned to go to was cancelled out of respect to the dead.

fcking terrorists.... :(

Maybe meeting her in rome in about ten days..

An absolute beautiful city.

Mr Dale and I would get the train from Gutersloh to Koln just to have lunch.

The Cathedral is awesome, but there is nothing like sitting at the side of the Rhein having a glass of wine with your salad.

I'm jealous!!!!

there seems to be some sort of bbq festival on a sandy mock bahamas bit with this funky old guyx band playing american and german rock music and the beers are ******* sweet! Pilsner. i thjink,

meh, i ha´ve to find mz 20 euro hostel, hopefully it wont be a trek like the one in Köln.....google is saying 35mins. and 5.1km...

i only have about 11kgs. so not cant complain.

Latest Threads