justin bieber - why do I want him to die

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mrrandom, Feb 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what is it about the floppy haired cunt that I want him to catch aids,ebola and the shits
  2. Justin whothefuckareyoutalkingabout?
  3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

'cos its the only way you'll get a date with him?
  4. some cunt who I keep hearing about & now hes got a fucking film about him out
  5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

I suspect its cos he is a stereotypical whiney, spoiled-rotten septic teenager twat. Then again I want The Script to all die of bowl cancer. We all have our anger management issues...
  6. Sorry, mate, I'm still getting a negative reading on the Give-a-Fcuk-o-Meter.

This world of ours is too full of talentless cnuts to go postal over just one in particular. Where would it end? You'd have to take a Jimpy and several hundred rounds to every audition of X Factor(not that I'm saying that would be a bad thing).
  7. This cunt:

He's supposed to be a singer I'm told and has quite a following of teen-aged babes and barely legal totty following him around. He's supposed to have had his autobiography ghost-written for himself already (at age 16!) but I can't think why any serious person would want to read such twaddle.

(P.S.: He's a Canuck, not a Septic. ;-) )
  8. now its thinking like that that put the Great in Britian
  9. OK, Mr Random, I see your point...

Twat to your front, twat will fall when hit.

10. I am but a humble servant of the Greater Good...
  11. I want him to die because he won't swallow.
  12. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Fucking advert at the bottom of the page... "Could YOU be Justin Bieber's ideal girl? Find out here for £4.50 a week!"

Lets look at the evidence shall we? I have a Y chromosome, a taste for the ladiesand last tme I looked in my pants I still had my cock and clockweights. And I have a borderline personality disorder that will compell me to smash the little fucker's railings down his neck if he ever tries to talk to me. So without spending a penny (never mind nearly £20 a month) I have answered the question using deductive logic. QEfuckingD.

PS. Appologies to you rucker for maligning your country so earlier. But to be fair I suspect his record label, film producer and most of his marketing people are spams ;)
  13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I want to know why this cunt has a Nigerian wig on? He has the kind of face you would love to fire a nail gun repeatedly into, whilst drowing him with domestos.
  14. Oh please Mr Softie, if i had my way i would toss a coin to decide whether i throw him to 3 PARA mortars or Royal Fleet Auxiliary. However this man puts well my feels of young Justin:

YouTube - Bill Hicks~ My Favorite Member of New Kids on the Block

I am just annoyed i can not find the rant by either Hicks or Leary about a teen idol found in a motel with a hooker, but actually head first in the hooker with bag of cocaine and a credit card at 14. That is another dream of mine for beeber to end up :D
  15. Before I even had a clue about who is kid is, there was so much hate being spread about him. Facebook hate groups, slagging off messages, you name it.

Yet what's the kid done to deserve any of it? Nothing! He's just an ordinary kid that the "lables" have given a break to.

All this attention isn't going to last, it never does. Remember Little Chris? Yet if he was your boy, you would be so proud of him...