Justified

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by jesse, May 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am a fan of the works of Elmore Leonard and the t.v.series Justified But I cannot help but wonder how the population Of Harlen County Kentucky react to their image as drug dealing redneck criminals. Harlen also was not given the best image in the book From Here to Eternity . Any American posters care to comment?

2. There are some really nice places in Kentucky but much of it is white trash central.

Case in point, last Christmas, a friend from there got a stomach full of buckshot courtesy of his meth addict ex-girlfriend who objected to the break up!

3. That girl shoots high.

4. Nothing worse than a badly zeroed shotgun.

5. Just been given the first series, gonna give it a look later.

• Like Like x 1
  6. First series was brilliant. 2nd was good but not as great as the 1st.

7. Seems quite accurate to me. I live in a neighbouring state that,while beautiful from a geographic p.o.v.,suffers from a white trash infestation. Thankfully a bad batch of H has been doing sterling work this past week. Uppity meth oiks getting above their station.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Just watched first four episodes in peace and quiet, radio silence in effect from wifey.
    Really enjoyed them, gonna watch some more.

9. Just finished season 4 now got to wait for five. Really enjoyed them.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

10. and Ancient?

That is the title of this thread & a good song?

11. Think I liked the third season best.