Justifaction for stopping dole handouts

Reading the following on the BBC website is an insult to working people.

The 7 pounds an hour jobs locals don't want,

link (hopefully it will work)

www.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7288430.stm

The chav in the hoodie pictured should be sent to a workhouse.

And as for someone called Hema Patel who says"they should put a stop to immigration totally".Yeah,maybe they should have done before your family immigrated".

Outraged?,yes.

Glad I am not a UK taxpayer?,definatly.

I notice the area of this article is Peterborough,where the local chavs cause trouble for RAF Wittering personnel.

I read this story earlier and i love these quotes (get your outrage meters ready folks)

But that's not enough to entice some of the local lads picking up their dole money in Peterborough. A constant trickle of young men are in and out of the office collecting their state benefits. But there's little appetite for taking one of those vegetable-picking jobs of up to £7-an-hour. One group of lads:

"No mate I'd prefer to sign-on than do that."

"I don't want to work in like no cornfield."

"I don't want to work with a load of foreigners."

edited twice for being a mong

I hope the chav mong in the photograph looking so"cool" in his hoodie is being identified at this very moment by his local jobcentre and his claim is duly rescinded.

Surely choosing to be on the dole shouldn't be an option . If there is a job available either take it or no dole or any other benefits .Works that way in most of Canada

Chuffit said:
Wait a minute..........

Butternut Squash is usually planted in the Spring, after all risk of frost is past.... And harvested in late September, before the risk of winter's heavy frosts....

So what's going on? :?
[Anti-wah]
I think, and I may be going out on a limb here, that they may have recorded it using one of those videographic camera jigs 6 months ago.

Or there was some time travel.
[/Anti-wah]

Ah, no I see the problem. Wales.

ottar said:
Chuffit said:
Wait a minute..........

Butternut Squash is usually planted in the Spring, after all risk of frost is past.... And harvested in late September, before the risk of winter's heavy frosts....

So what's going on? :?
[Anti-wah]
I think, and I may be going out on a limb here, that they may have recorded it using one of those videographic camera jigs 6 months ago.

Or there was some time travel.
[/Anti-wah]

Ah, no I see the problem. Wales.
Ah yes. Wales, where we can spot a wind-up from a country mile away.

The eastern Europeans come here to work and have no desire to claim benefits. I have heard of the old days in the late 50's early 60's where you had a labour exchange and you had to attend. If a local builder wanted two labourers, then off you went and got the going rate. If not you just got the dole for the day. Those on the dole should have to attend similar and while waiting apply for jobs. Trouble is most are actively seeking unemployment, also the job centre is not big enough to hold the army of layabouts. An easier way which would also maintain a population balance is for every eastern European who comes here to work, deport one layabout to eastern europe. He could become a postal signer.

i had the option to go on the dole a couple of times when i went through some dry patches of work, but i decided not to. not only is it on record, but its dignity damaging.

id rather say to my mates "cant come out on saturday, no job at the moment" than "yea sure, i got to pick up my dole cheque before i meet you though"

just shows sheer laziness to me. BUT saying that, i understand fully under certain circumstances. someone gets injured at work, the cover doesnt... well cover his time off and he requires help to support his family in the mean time.

chris

p.s. yes my spelling is awful, its very cold here

Claiming dole is a 'lifestyle choice' nowadays. Not, as it was first intended, a stop gap for people in between employment. Chavs today expect to be given a middle management job with free Subaru, 5 bed house before they'll even think about coming off the dole.

Nowt wrong with immigrants taking the work. Someone has to do it and if they are willing, good on em. Hopefully in time, their gene pool will replace the locals. Win, win situation really.

As a foot note. Some people need to understand the difference between 'immigrants' and 'asylum seekers'. Quite different I think you'll find.

I've said it before on my posts.

There should be no such thing as unemployment benefits.

You end up unemployed you have a grace period to get back to work, and then you get a "works assignment". On receipt of the "works assignment" you become "Community Employed".

You get the same dole, but now you work for it. 8 hours a day. In the event of a local farmer needing work, then he can either employ someone or, if he can't fill the vacancies, he can apply for a "CE". The "CE" gets paid the same as the dole, with the extra the farmer would pay going to the State.

Throw in some education oppurtunities, and the jobs a good one.

Should soon get some of these "benefits for life" types moving.

Oh, and payment of the dole is not cash. They go to Asda and buy food stuffs that are then purchased on a special "dole card" (not the fruit :p). School uniforms direct from the school.

Small amount of cash for them to save or squander.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Claiming dole is a 'lifestyle choice' nowadays. Not, as it was first intended, a stop gap for people in between employment. Chavs today expect to be given a middle management job with free Subaru, 5 bed house before they'll even think about coming off the dole.

Nowt wrong with immigrants taking the work. Someone has to do it and if they are willing, good on em. Hopefully in time, their gene pool will replace the locals. Win, win situation really.

As a foot note. Some people need to understand the difference between 'immigrants' and 'asylum seekers'. Quite different I think you'll find.
agreed, i'm working with some polish lads at the minute, and they are proper grafters, won't work past 5 though must be ex-raf :D

Banshee_09 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:

agreed, i'm working with some polish lads at the minute, and they are proper grafters, won't work past 5 though must be ex-raf :D
Point in case and it was the Poles I was thinking of. Brit 'tradesmen' whinge and whine that they are being undercut by 'johnny foreigner'.

Simple fact is, 'johnny foreigne' works his tits off, tips up on time, does a good days graft and prices himself competitively.

Who would you go for? Expensive, workshy cowboy who will do half a job and charge you twice as much or the pasty skinned shifty looking East European? Franciszek gets my dosh evey time.

A sweeping generalisation of course but you get the point.

A bit like the whinging miners in the 80's who refused to compete with cheaper overseas mining. Result. Youre all sacked. :wink:

Banshee_09 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:

Probably got other jobs to go to being grafters mate.

Got no problem with people coming to the UK to work as long as they contibute to the system and play by the rules.

It's time people got off the immigration is bad bandwagon and turned their wrath towards our indigeonous wasters. Once we get them off their arrses and into work the less we'll need immigrants.

Then everyone will be happy, the immigrantphobes as they'll not be coming over so much.
The taxpayer won't have to fund the doley lifestyle 8)
They'll be too tired to produce more kids, commit drime and drink cheap lager.

I think tonights programme's going to make me angry, not at the Poles but at our own layabouts. :x

I seem to remember that in Germany when you where out of work, you received very good payments from the Stadt.
However when you started new employment you where required to pay back some of your Unemployment benefits.
But I do agree, Now we are on certainly the second generation of folk who have made a living off State benefits and see no point in obtaining employment which I will suggest would be a Breach of their Inhuman Rights.
john

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Banshee_09 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:

Point in case and it was the Poles I was thinking of. Brit 'tradesmen' whinge and whine that they are being undercut by 'johnny foreigner'.

Simple fact is, 'johnny foreigne' works his tits off, tips up on time, does a good days graft and prices himself competitively.

Who would you go for? Expensive, workshy cowboy who will do half a job and charge you twice as much or the pasty skinned shifty looking East European? Franciszek gets my dosh evey time.

A sweeping generalisation of course but you get the point.

A bit like the whinging miners in the 80's who refused to compete with cheaper overseas mining. Result. Youre all sacked. :wink:
Doesn't always work like that.

I had a job once sitting next to johnny foreigner. Here's how it worked.

The company I worked for set up a 'subsidiary' in foreign parts. The 'subsidiary' was effectively a recruitment agency that hoovered up locals and flew them over to Blighty.

Johnny Foreigner came into the UK on the visiting businessman visa wheeze on the basis that he was visiting head office while still, technically employed by the 'subsidiary' back in the old country. He only has to return to the old country once per year to renew his visa.

Because of this, JF was classed as 'foreign domiciled' and therefore paid no UK tax or national insurance. Meanwhile I was losing over half my income in tax.

JF was classed as 'domiciled abroad' in the old country too as he spent nearly all his time in the UK. Hence he paid no tax in the old country either.

JF's 'employer' back in the old country throws in a free house for him and Mrs Foreigner to live in rent free while he's in the UK. He pays no tax on this as he's a 'foreign businessman'. If the company gave me a free house it would be taxed as a 'Jurassic' perk.

Just to take the utter farking pi$$, JF can get his VAT refunded on leaving Blighty because the old country is outside the EU.

Our 'employer' was laughing as they could give JF the same disposable income as me while paying him less than half the salary. They could also forget about all those troublesome employer's national insurance contributions, paid leave regulations, pension contributions etc, etc.

The employer is so happy with this arrangement that they've just implemented a massive redundancy programme to lay off UK staff and replace them with non-EU foreigners. This will affect thousands of people and depress the local economy very considerably.

Meanwhile the class warriors at the Treasury are focussing on a handful of American millionaires in the City and a few Russian billionaires scattered here and there.

Anyone notice the comments from a Ms. Hema Patel about half way down the article? "They should put a stop to immigration totally," she says "...whether they be Europeans, from the Far East, whatever." Riiight, and just going from the look of your face love where's your family from again? :)