JUSTICE??

A man found stabbed to death in south London was a convicted child sex offender, it has been revealed.

Andrew Cunningham, 52, was found dead in his caravan in Riverside Road, in Wandsworth, on Wednesday.

A post-mortem examination said the cause of death was multiple wounds including mutilation to the groin.

Mr Cunningham who worked as a lorry driver, was convicted of a sex attack on a girl under the age of 16 in 2001, police sources said.

Oouch!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7778891.stm

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
I know vigilanteism (sp? Is it even a word?) is wrong and all that, but sometimes it does give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Fred_Karno said:
JUSTICE??

Not really.

Or perhaps you think that lynch mobs and illegal executions are a good way to administer justice?
Touchy aren't we? Or do you spend your life looking over your shoulder in case there is a lynch mob behind you.

Fred_Karno said:
JUSTICE??

Not really.

Or perhaps you think that lynch mobs and illegal executions are a good way to administer justice?
It would appear to be more effective than the justice doled out by the Courts.
Won't be having another go at a schoolgirl will he?

Daytona955 said:
Fred_Karno said:
JUSTICE??

Not really.

Touchy aren't we? Or do you spend your life looking over your shoulder in case there is a lynch mob behind you.
Oh I see. Because I don't believe in murdering criminals then I'm clearly some sort of criminal myself? Very mature.

jagman said:
Fred_Karno said:
JUSTICE??

Not really.

It would appear to be more effective than the justice doled out by the Courts.
Won't be having another go at a schoolgirl will he?
Well in that case let's kill everybody who commits any offence of any description as that will mean that they won't do it again.

Of course we might end up with a fairly small population (and next to nobody left on Arrse :wink: ) but what the heck.

Fred_Karno said:
Daytona955 said:
Fred_Karno said:
JUSTICE??

Not really.

Oh I see. Because I don't believe in murdering criminals then I'm clearly some sort of criminal myself? Very mature.
It's not really murdering, more 'adding some chlorine to the gene pool'.

How sure are we that it was a lynch mob anyway?

FiveAlpha said:
Fred you seem very touchy. Have you been bubbled for dishing out Werther's in front of the primary school again?
Again? Look it was a simple misunderstanding and anyway the judge threw it out. Honestly.

Fred_Karno said:
Daytona955 said:
Fred_Karno said:
JUSTICE??

Not really.

I hate to be picky but read my original post again and take particular notice of the DOUBLE question marks. Don't be so accusatory next time

Fred_Karno said:
Daytona955 said:
Fred_Karno said:
JUSTICE??

Not really.

I don't believe in murdering criminals either, but unlike you I am not acting all butthurt because a filthy kinderficker predator has been removed from the planet's ecosystem. He should have been locked up for life and not in some cushy open prison either, a bit of victorian squalor would not go amiss. He would have been safe there.

Irrespective of peoples views, the guy had served a sentence as given in court. A civilised society should accept that, and rbe prepared to ehabilitate him. We cannot have vigilante justice being dished out like this, or we will fall further into anarchy.

bobthedog said:
Irrespective of peoples views, the guy had served a sentence as given in court. A civilised society should accept that, and rbe prepared to ehabilitate him. We cannot have vigilante justice being dished out like this, or we will fall further into anarchy.
Maybe, just maybe it was the victim herself who killed him, or maybe her father or another relative who didn't think that a couple of years in prison was enough for sexually assaulting and ruining the life of their child.

Sometimes lefties really p*ss me off

bobthedog said:
Civilised society? I'd say we are failing at being that pretty well.
In truth I am a great believer in justice through law. In bigger truth if some perv with a taste for schoolgirls ends up hacked up a bit I'm not going to loose any sleep over it.

It's all fun and giggles but what happens when for example some poor bastard gets wrongly accused, either by a little scrote out to cause trouble or local social services running some sort of crusade? They get a visit from the local vigilante squad who give them a free aeration only to later find out that they were actually innocent and then instead celebrations all round it's whoops dreadfully sorry.

Brick said:
It's all fun and giggles but what happens when for example some poor bastard gets wrongly accused, either by a little scrote out to cause trouble or local social services running some sort of crusade? They get a visit from the local vigilante squad who give them a free aeration only to later find out that they were actually innocent and then instead celebrations all round it's whoops dreadfully sorry.
End result isn't all that different from getting on the Tube if your a Brazilian electricians really

Brick I agree entirely with you, vigilante justice is often handed out wrongly to people who were not involved, look at the paediatrician who was attacked by a mob a few years ago. Maybe before people praise the work of the vigilante groups could look at the further crime that has now to be investigated - Murder. Maybe if they became victims of the vigilante groups they would feel differently too.

Im not a lefty either, and fully believe in the death penalty for Murder where it is proved beyond doubt.

Daytona955 said:
bobthedog said:
Maybe, just maybe it was the victim herself who killed him, or maybe her father or another relative who didn't think that a couple of years in prison was enough for sexually assaulting and ruining the life of their child.

Sometimes lefties really p*ss me off
My bold.

They really piss me off too. However so does 'justice' like this. It reminds me of that meeted out by certain bearded types in various dusty parts of the world. Of course it's even worse when the mob get involved: do you remember that revolting paediatrician being hounded off an estate in Portsmouth a few years back?

Out of interest, do you approve of this sort of thing or not? It's just that you seemed a bit touchy earlier but now appear to be quite firmly nailing your colours to the mast...