Justice?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by B_AND_T, Mar 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

2. Yep, your son. He's just ran off because he isn't getting enough attention from Dad!

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Thanks for that. Does your Mum know your on the Laptop?

Try a sensible response!

It's not the NAAFI

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

OK fair enough.

Any comment?

5. You shouldn't use the word "****". You can use the word **** in the NAAFI though. And words like arse, tits and the f word too,

6. Bugger!

7. Chill out cupcake. It's the internet.

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Does that help?

9. The missing element is the extent. I'm not talking about something so trivial as the extent of the injuries or even the outcome. No, the extent of the headlines is what made the difference.

The entire world saw, in the year before hosting the Olympics, an foreign visitor being assaulted and robbed in broad daylight and full view of the cameras. Very few people have ever heard of either Daryl Stephen Talbot or Paul Garland and the death of an unknown individual is insignificant compared to the lost opportunities for revenue generation amongst 'official partners of the Olympics'.

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I agree. However a punch and theft does match manslaughter.

11. One was a drunken assault, the other took place during, and therefore contributed to, a full scale riot.

It's all a matter of context.

12. The bus

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Bollocks! Both people knew what they were doing, In my opinion the riots were an excuse.