Justice for the 96

Just if anyone who wishes would like to start cyber bullying me, because quite frankly my dear I don't give a f* ck (it goes something like that)

By the way I am a Scouser, the Beatles are great, civvies are c* nts, ex soldiers (also civvies) are bigger has been c* nts, and serving soldiers are the biggest c*nts of all. And if I have missed anyone, you're a c* nt too ^~

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
A scouser you say.
Where did you nick your laptop from?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I found it on a train, left by some f* cking dopey staff officer ^~
How can I bully you when I agree with that statement.

Who paid your train fare?

Just if anyone who wishes would like to start cyber bullying me, because quite frankly my dear I don't give a f* ck (it goes something like that)

By the way I am a Scouser, the Beatles are great, civvies are c* nts, ex soldiers (also civvies) are bigger has been c* nts, and serving soldiers are the biggest c*nts of all. And if I have missed anyone, you're a c* nt too ^~
You missed out fat people! And the Welsh! I feel victimised by exclusion

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

How can I bully you when I agree with that statement.

Who paid your train fare?
i bought (well extorted) a train warrant of some southern shandy swilling soft c* nt who joined he army then insisted on being posted within 10 miles of mummy's house ^~

Well done CAARPS, we haven't had a 'Scouse Grief Whore Thread' to mock for at least a week.

See, if there was a God it wouldn't have been Chelyabinsk that got the good news yesterday. Mind you, with over 200,000 square feet of windows put in you would have the Scallys bemoaning the fact they only had two fucking arms with which to loot with.

Does the number 96 have any significance? . Are you refering to the Consulship of Valens?, a London Bus route or the rating the film 'Argo' received on its release?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well done CAARPS, we haven't had a 'Scouse Grief Whore Thread' to mock for at least a week.

See, if there was a God it wouldn't have been Chelyabinsk that got the good news yesterday. Mind you, with over 200,000 square feet of windows put in you would have the Scallys bemoaning the fact they only had two fucking arms with which to loot with.

Does the number 96 have any significance? . Are you refering to the Consulship of Valens?, a London Bus route or the rating the film 'Argo' received on its release?
96 is the number of scousers in legitimate employment.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Apparently Liverpool has 40000000 supporters.

Or tax payers as we like to say.

A scouser you say.
Where did you nick your laptop from?
I'm just surprised he's literate enough to be able to type a semi-coherent sentence.

The idle, thieving, dole-scrounging, grief-whoring scouse cunt. No offence meant.

You scouse cunt.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm just surprised he's literate enough to be able to type a semi-coherent sentence.

The idle, thieving, dole-scrounging, grief-whoring scouse cunt. No offence meant.

You scouse cunt.
He nicked a spell checker as well.

You scouse cunt.
idle - yep I am in the army

thieving - I like to call it procurement

dole-scrounging - only my wife & kids (one has to top up ones income)

grief-whoring - you would be in grief if you had seen some of the whores I have had the misfortune to greet in 5 Mark alley

scouse - one of Gods chosen ^~

c*nt - I think we established that in my OP

Non taken :)