Justice for Kriss Donald. Worst racist killing in British history

I'm completely shocked.... that you are surprised by this.

You do live in 'Great' Britain don't you?

Kriss Donald was murdered by Muslim Gangsters in Glasgow, it was on national news at the time (2004) and front page in much of the media. He was stabbed several times but his eyes were not poked out and he was not castrated, I expect the coverage on Stormfront was a little emotional. Mohammed Sarwar went to Pakistan to arange extradition of some of the murderers as we have no extradition treaty with them.

It's never 200miles from Glasgow to Dundee
81 miles there and 81 back, maybe they missed the turnoff near Perth and came back via Dunfermline, it's easy to miss if you don't know the road.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
The contrast is striking between the case of Steven Lawrence, who was murdered in Welling, South London, by person or persons unknown.
No it isn't. As adouglasmhor points out above, it was widespread and national news which was covered in detail.

Dobson and Norris who were found guilty of killing Stephen Lawrence were actually given lesser sentences than the murderers of Kriss Donald (who as you point out above, were convicted of racially motivated murder so I'm not sure where you think the system fell down?).

Racist murderers being convicted of racial killings seems to be about right don't you think?

What makes you say it was "the worst racist killing in British History"?

Was it the fact that brown people did it?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
a jury at the High Court in Edinburgh
I have not been to Edinburgh for almost a year. Are there any new restaurants The top floor of Harvey Nics is all right but one does yearn for local colour.

Current Affairs?

You are a worthless ****. You try to derail every thread by supplanting your ' unique" version of subterfuge to detract from the point that is trying to be made. Do you really think it's clever? I find it transparent, and find you to be a cowardly ****.
You tell him.

Better yet, PM the site owners. I'm sure you'll get the response you deserve.

You are a worthless ****. You try to derail every thread by supplanting your ' unique" version of subterfuge to detract from the point that is trying to be made. Do you really think it's clever? I find it transparent, and find you to be a cowardly ****.
You'll never learn will you?

this was all over the press (i distinctly remember my 4 year old sister recuounting some of the uglier details she'd obviously heard on the news) people were pretty ******* angry but when the BNP tried to capitalise on it they were told to piss off out of it and stop trying to exploit the situation to their own ends. as is mentioned above mohammed sarwar then went out pakistan to help with the extradition and these bastards were brought back for justice.

nine years later, as was the case then, most people in glasgow get pretty pissed off when people try and hyjack this to and add weight to their own arguments and prejudices.

Slopy, if it were actually a word, would mean slope-like or sloping.

Slop-like is spelt sloppy.