Justice for Kriss Donald. Worst racist killing in British history

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Tuffty, Feb 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry but had to remove this as its old news apparently.
  2. I'm completely shocked.... that you are surprised by this.

You do live in 'Great' Britain don't you?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Just brought it home to me what a one eyed fuked up country this land is (the Left Wing/Soft Politicians) have truly fucked up this once great country.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Kriss Donald was murdered by Muslim Gangsters in Glasgow, it was on national news at the time (2004) and front page in much of the media. He was stabbed several times but his eyes were not poked out and he was not castrated, I expect the coverage on Stormfront was a little emotional. Mohammed Sarwar went to Pakistan to arange extradition of some of the murderers as we have no extradition treaty with them.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. It's never 200miles from Glasgow to Dundee
    • Like Like x 1
  6. 81 miles there and 81 back, maybe they missed the turnoff near Perth and came back via Dunfermline, it's easy to miss if you don't know the road.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

No it isn't. As adouglasmhor points out above, it was widespread and national news which was covered in detail.

Dobson and Norris who were found guilty of killing Stephen Lawrence were actually given lesser sentences than the murderers of Kriss Donald (who as you point out above, were convicted of racially motivated murder so I'm not sure where you think the system fell down?).

Racist murderers being convicted of racial killings seems to be about right don't you think?
    • Like Like x 6
  8. What makes you say it was "the worst racist killing in British History"?

Was it the fact that brown people did it?
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I have not been to Edinburgh for almost a year. Are there any new restaurants The top floor of Harvey Nics is all right but one does yearn for local colour.
  10. "

See! 162 nowhere near 200 ~ I hate slopy "reporting"
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

****. Over to you.
  12. Current Affairs?
  13. I hate slopy "spelling".

Where the killers Muslims, by the way?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. You tell him.

Better yet, PM the site owners. I'm sure you'll get the response you deserve.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. You'll never learn will you?