Justice done or Sense of Humour Failure?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Excognito, Oct 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fortunately the numpties insist on first recording it and then posting it on the web.

It makes catching some of them so much easier. :roll:

2. Precisely. A simple IQ test with a pass mark of, say, 50, would be enough to rid the roads of a substantial number of drivers.

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Anyone worth their salt would have turned the camera around to catch the shot. NVM.

Bad drills all round.

4. Childish thing to do, granted, the standard driving was hardly "dangerous". I've got to ask how much of our money is going to be spent prosecuting this?

5. It could be dangerous, if deliberately splashing through the puddle at relatively high speed causes the car to aquaplane into an oncoming car or onto the pavement or if concentrating on hitting the puddle to splash the kids meant that the ******** driving missed the car in front braking or a child running out into the road.

It is also quite clearly inconsiderate driving, which is also an offence.

6. Nothing wrong with childish pranks!!!

However, looks like they were going helluva speed downhill in the wet on a relatively narrow road ( plus chick driving :p ). Given the proximity of kids to the road, and the effect of standing water on driving, I say what a pair of cnuts, throw the book at her. Wouldn't have taken much to lose control and for all the kids to be taken out.

And the guy sounds like an utter bellend.

7. splashing people accidentally is carless and inconsiderate, doing it deliberately is assault. they should be prosecuted.

8. I believe it is also an offence under the Road Traffic Act/

9. I believe it is also an offence under the Road Traffic Act/

10. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

OK - it is funny as fcuk.

However, what everyone else has said is true - it is fecking dangerous and counts as numerous seperate driving offences including speeding and dangerous driving. So yes, the book should be thrown at them.

Still funny though and should not be illegal to do it to chavs.

11. Umm, maybe I need my eyes checking again, but I don't think it was 'carless'. I could be wrong, of course ...