Just wondered...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
...where the "More transgender nonsense" thread went.

Did someone complain about the thread or wss there a single post that offended ?

Last one I rx'd was from @John G and that didn't contain anything offensive as far as I could see.

To the mods, is there a thread where we can see which threads have been moved to the evidence locker and the reasons for the move/binning ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Explanation here: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/more-transgender-nonsense-thread.286428/. I thought I was being sensible by staying away from that particular hysteria-magnet. I'm now regretting not being able to marvel at how spectacularly awful it (according to Forastero) became.
Many thanks.
I notice it was in the Int Cell rather than the NAAFI, my mistake.
Rather than mods having to open threads such as the one you linked to, and mere mortals starting items like this one, perhaps there is a case for a sticky explaining things, it'd certainly stop the exposure of virgin bandwidth and innocent pixels to the internet.

Forastero said:
For everyone's info (or at least those that were posting in that thread) I've moved the thread to A&E and you won't see it again. Frankly, the level of childish, juvenile, reactionary and libellous stuff that was being thrown around was pretty pathetic even by ARRSE standards. The Int Cell is semi-serious, banter and digging at people is generally tolerated but to call people paedos, shims or otherwise just goes to show how playground some of you truly are. As for the poster threatening the site with anti-discriminatory laws and to 'be prepared to have your day in court', what a life you must lead.
Don't think that mong's hard to spot. :)

Rather than mods having to open threads such as the one you linked to, and mere mortals starting items like this one, perhaps there is a case for a sticky explaining things, it'd certainly stop the exposure of virgin bandwidth and innocent pixels to the internet.
If you have to keep acting like a cnt, messages telling you to stop acting like a cnt probably aren't going to cut it.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If you have to keep acting like a cnt, messages telling you to stop acting like a cnt probably aren't going to cut it.
Agreed, I was thinking of others following a thread.

Latest Threads