Just Wondered

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, Nov 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I love women in stockings which is funny because I love the smell of fanny. Not the smell of an Aldershot slapper which is a days old rotten fish type smell but the clean, if a bit damp, minge of late in the evening after a few lively dances (her, not me, I'm no nance). It was the sort of smell I've always associated with tights wearers and best identified (for those not in the know) by sticking your nose in a packet of Scampi Fires. In fact the very first pack of Scampi Fires I ever had, down my local, I walked home that night sniffing my fingers like some newly post-pubescent wanker after his first fumble behind the bikeshed with, appropraitely, the local bike.
    Now this smell is highly evocative for me and the thought of it leaves a semi lolloping in my M&S Manpants but it also got me wondering. What if I was a hermer? What would be that evocative scent of ecstasy for me then? Would it be that greasy bum smell that smells a lot of rotting down grass clippings? Would I have to plunge my fingers into a compost heap to be able to walk home sniffing?
    Just a thought, what smells turn you on or remind you of experiences, sexual or otherwise? If you're Welsh what smells similar to Ewe Clunge? Was sniffing typists chairs your forte (thought I'd include the clerks on this one). What for you was the sweet smell of success? (Scottish Football fans need not reply to that last question). :D
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Very true but the smell of Aussie tears mixing with their 4XXXX last Saturday night will do for me :lol: :lol: :lol: